Taking care of Pil sook

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Jason looked at her and grabs her hand from below , "Are you alright ?"

Pil sook nods her head and releases her hands from Jason's .

She stood up and bows to everybody , "I- I am sorry for all those fans .. " She hesitated and suddenly a flashlight shone onto her face .

She fainted .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob stood up and approached her and tried to carried her but failed , Jason took a early step than him .

Jason quickly squats down and carries her in a bride style .

Without turning to the reporters , they left the conference room and to the carpark .

Jason tried waking Pil sook up but she had no response .

Yoseob and Gikwang blocks the views of reporters.

They reached the van , Jason slowly puts Pil sook onto the seat and asked the other members to get on.

Sa Ra took the driver seat and drove off .

The reporters chased behind them for awhile but dissapeared .

Sa Ra looked anxious ,"How is she?"

Jason wipes away her sweat on the head, "She looks pale ."

He touches her forehead , "She's not having any fever but she's sweating ."

Yoseob sighs and looked at gikwang .

Gikwang gave a innocent look while Yoseob turns back to Pil sook and Jason .

Jason pats her head , "Yah , Wake up .."

Pil sook flinches and then turns her body around to Jason .

Jason looked at her , He scans through her , Her eyes , Eyelashes , Lips .

He then shakes his head and looked at the front , "Sa Ra ,Are we reaching soon? She looks like she's not in a good condition."

Yoseob looked at pil sook and nods his head , "Yeah , She looks like she's having a bad dream or something , Or pain ."

Sa Ra looked pil sook through the mirror and indeed ,she looked like she's suffering .

Sa Ra looked infront ,"Boys ,Sit tight!"

As she steps on and drove the van real fast and avoids the cars .

It's like a drama scence , The boys were shocked by her driving skills and looked at each other .

Gikwang speaks out , "I did not know you could drive that .. well ?"

Sa Ra chuckles, "Is that even well? I think .. It's more like crazy driving ."

Soon ,they reached home .

Pil sook was in the room while Sa Ra went to the kitchen and prepared a bowl of water and towel .

Yoseob sat beside him while Jason was standing up .

Gikwang was leaning against the door ,"I hope she's fine .. Does she has stage fright?"

Yoseob and Jason turns their attention to him , "Stage fright?" They said in unison .

Gikwang nods as he approached nearer to them .

Yoseob looked at her to ensure she's doing fine , He pats her head softly ,"Sleep well .. Sleep well .. "

Jason looked at Yoseob , "What is he doing to her ? Sleep well?"

He bites his lower lips and clenched his fist .

Gikwang then continues ,"Stage fright might be a small issue in some people's eyes , but .. this could be a big problem , If one had a stage fright .. That  would be hard to cure .Afterall is a fright ."

Jason nods his head as his listens to Gikwang , "That means , she faint because of the reporters and the stress?"

Gikwang nods his head once again .

Yoseob tried to stand up but Pil sook grabs onto his hands . "Appa .. ,Umma!"

She shakes her head .

Jason looked at the way she grabbed onto his hands ,"What is this feeling ? Pain .. Hurting ? What?! I'm confused . How come she could let three of us care for her that much?!"

Yoseob smiles and gently pats onto her hand ,"I'm here .. It's alright . They're stars in the sky , Remember?"

As he speaks , Pil sook slowly stops her murmurs and then let out a peaceful face expression.

Gikwang ,"Nightmare ..?"

Yoseob looks up and nods his head .

Sa Ra knocks on the door and walked in.

She put the tray next to the bed and then soaked the towel into the water .

Yoseob walks towards her ,"Let me help you .."

Sa Ra smiles and shakes her head , "It's fine .."

Yoseob looked at her as she helps pil sook to clean her sweat and then put the long towel onto her forehead .

The boys left the room ,leaving behind Sa Ra with Pil sook .

Yoseob approaches to his room and stretches out his hands , "Ahh~ I'm going to rest ~"

Next chapter: Leaving

Photo credits:Photobucket