Jason

Star Oppas.

Previously:

He jumped down the staricase ,giving signals to Jason .

Jason hung his body low , "What is this feeling ? When i see him and her together .. so happy . While she's with me .. She never even talk much!"

He knocks his head ,"What are you thinking ? Are you jealous ? Are you falling for her ?"

All sorts of question passed by his head , He just shifted away his thoughts and told himself that it was not jealousy .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jason steps down the staircase , He saw Yoseob with Pil sook .

Yoseob was making cute faces infront of Pil sook .

Jason bites his lower lips , "Aish , why he is acting like this ..?"

Sa Ra then shouts out for everyone .

During breakfast , Sa Ra seems to be not eating anything .

Pil sook noticed the unusual and looked at her ,"Yah .. Not eating ?"

Sa Ra gave a faint smile  "Mianhe .. I don't feel right .."

Jason puts down his forks and spoon,"It is about that issue?"

Sa Ra laughs nervously,"How could it be .. , Haha , I..'ve settled it already ."

Gikwang carries on eating ,"Such a bad liar .."

Yoseob joins in ,"Noona , Please tell the truth .."

Sa Ra knocks her head ,"Ahh .. Looks like i could not trick you guys ."

Pil sook hung her head low and carried on eating .

Jason bangs the table anbd stood up ,"Enough! Sa Ra , When are you going to tell us , Stop hidding the truth!"

Sa Ra nods her head and interwine her fingers together ,"There would be a conference tomorrow night .."

Pil sook stops and looked up ,"About us ..?"

Her sister nods with a frown .

Jason gave a faint smile , "It's nothing .. I can handle it ."

Sa Ra raises her voice alittle ,"Nothing?! It means alot! You guys are preparing for the comeback isn't it?"

Jason went speechless and looked down .

Yoseob pats Jason's shoulder ,"Hyung , Don't worry  .Take a brave step , shall we ?"

Gikwang stares at Yoseob , "Yah! Brave step would make us disband!"

Yoseob clenches his fist ,"Then what ? Hide away from the truth? "

While they wanted to carry on arguing , Jason interrupts ,"I'll handle this with my own methods ."

After saying , He straight away dashes back to his room , without hearing the others or letting them to talk .

Pil sook sighs .

The others turns their attention to her .

Pil sook looks at them .

They looked back at her .

Pil sook stood up and apologize , "Sorry .."

The others exchanged gazes ,Sa Ra smiles ,"It's alright , do not feel guilty .."

Pil sook tilts her head , "I thought you guys asked for a apology?"

Sa Ra chuckles , "Silly girl , It's not that .. We just wondering .. What should we do with you."

Yoseob stands up and walked next to Pil sook , "You need to go to school , Therefore ,You will get attacks from his fans and so on ."

Sa Ra sighs and stood up . "Yeah . that's right , But the problem is , Tomorrow is the conference night .. What shall we do about her ..? We can't leave her here .."

Gikwang smiles and nods his head  ,"I've got a idea!"

Sa Ra crosses her hands and looked at gikwang , "What ?"

Gikwang stands and turns Pil sook around , "Dress her up , "

Sa Ra and Yoseob exchanges glances and looked at Gikwang ,"What?!"

Pil sook blinks her eyes at gikwang .

Gikwang laughs and puts his hands onto Pil sook's shoulder , "If we dress her up , Take off her glasses and put on make up . She'll be a princess! And nobody could recognized her ."

Sa Ra smiles and claps her hand ,"Bravo ,Gikwang ."

Yoseob tilts his head , "But it's dangerous ."

Gikwang looked at him , "What do you mean ..?"

Yoseob points at pil sook , "Because , we're all on the stage and if we going to leave her behind at stage .. It's too dangerous ."

Pil sook raises her hand , "I'll stay at home ."

Sa Ra grabs her shoulder , "You're sure ?"

Suddenly , the door opened , Jason came out .

Everybody stared at him .

Sa Ra ,"What are you doing ?"

Yoseob said nothing .

Gikwang just stared blindly at him .

Pil sook looked at him ,feeling guilty .

Jason , "I think .. It would be alright if i lied about me having a girlfriend ?"

Sa Ra bites her lower lips , Giving a expression that she is thinking hard .

Yoseob clenches his fist, "No!"

Everybody looked at him .

Yoseob started to trip over words , "I-I mean , You see ... This would hurt your reputation!"

Sa Ra looked at Pil sook , "Pil sook , what subject do you take ?"

Pil sook says in a monotone , "Design ..?"

Sa Ra snaps her finger , and smiles , "That's it! You'll be Legend's Personal designer that i hired recently! It would solve all !"

Pil sook opens wide ,"What .. ?!"

The other members were fine with it but Pil sook was not .

Jason dragged Pil sook at a side .

Pil sook looked into his eyes .

Jason ,"Yah , Help us by being a personal designer! It would solve everything!"

Pil sook looks down onto the ground , "But .. Lying is bad ."

Jason smirks , "It's a good lie afterall ."

Pil sook feels that the aura given out by him was really weird . Suddenly he turns into a serious person .

Pil sook nods her head .

Jason smiles and pats her head ,"That's it! Our personal designer!"

Pil sook smiles alittle ,"He patted my head , He's like a brother .. Though he could get irritating sometimes , Jason huh ?He also could get cold sometimes , I mean , he is like oppa ..? He was really cool just now , Taking up all the responsibility. Aish ..I've thinking these stuffs again , I need to shift them away!"

Jason drags her back to join in the conversation with the others .

As time flies , They planned out ,how they could solve the issue and finally , the day ends .

Next chapter:Conference