Confession .

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook agreed and nodded her head ,"I Shall leave now , Take your time to rest ,Jason ."

Jason puffed his cheeks ,"Oppa? , Where's the oppa!"

Pil sook chuckles and sticks her tounge out ,"No oppa!"

Jason laughed .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob struggles out of his bed .

He puts on a white hoodie on and walked out of the room.

The moment he opened the door , A gust of wind blow at him ,making his messy hair ruffles alittle .

He scratches his head and smelled something nice .

Approaching towards the smell , Something surprised him , "Pil sook ..?"

Pil sook turn around and smiled at him , "Sit down and enjoy the breakfast!"

Yoseob grins at her , "I'll go wash up and help you!'

Pil sook nods her head slightly while still trying to fry the kimchi pancake .

Gikwang who helped Jason out of the room also noticed , "Mm .. Smell nice!"

Jason laughs , "It may smell nice but .. the taste would not be the same ."

Pil sook turns around and gave him a glare , "Yah! Aish! You people , go and wash up!"

Yoseob hop out of the bathroom and smiled happily while helping Pil sook .

Jason shook his head as he slowly approaches the bathroom .

After awhile , Everything was done, the table was filled with plates of delicious food .

"Let's eat!" Yoseob said .

Jason start off by the kimchi pancake , "Hmm .. Not bad , Kim pil sook ."

Pil sook giggles alittle ."Of course!"

The bell rang ,Gikwang got up ,"I'll go and see ."

It was Sa Ra , she stepped into the house with bags of things  .

Gikwang helped her and placed it aside .

Pil sook quickly stood up as she saw her .

Sa Ra just signalled her to sit down ,"Sit ."

Pil sook nods slightly as she pulls the chair in.

Sa Ra called for Jason . Jason slowly got up and walked to her .

"How's your injury ..?" She asked .

Jason laughed , "I'm fine, the Injurt is not that bad , Probably tomorrow i would be fine already ."

Sa Ra looked at the calender, "You knows when the comeback is , right?"

Jason nodded , Curious , he asked , "Why do you say so ..?"

Sa Ra sighed and shook her head , She lift something from her Brown Jacket and gave it to him . "This .. " Jason tilted his head as he took the Pink envelope .

She sighs again and rubs her temple , "Take this to Pil sook . I shall leave since you guys are having breakfast , Meet you at the recording studio ."

Before she could leave , Jason asked , "You're not going to pick us up ?"

Sa Ra laughed , "I will ."

Pil sook who kept taking glances at the both ,"Unnie .. Are you still angry , what's with the pink envelope .."

Jason slipped the envelope into his pocket and got back to his own seat.

After breakfast , the boys were dressed nicely and prepared to go to the recording studio .

Before that , Pil sook approached Jason ,"Jason ah .. "

Gikwang and Yoseob exchanged glances ,"When did you start calling him that?" They said in unison .

Pil sook cheeks got alittle red , "Hm .. "

Jason interrupts , "She called it since yesterday . "

Yoseob pouts his lips , "Why she doesn't call me , Yoseob oppa?"

Pil sook coughs , "A-Ah ..? "

Gikwang pretends to be angry ,"Me too . "

Jason laughed at their childish way . "Yah! "

Pil sook murmurs , "Fine .. " She hesitated before speaking , "Yoseob .. O-oppa .. " Another breathe for Gikwang's . "Gikwang  O--oppa."

Gikwang pats her head .

Yoseob pinches her cheeks , "aigoo~ Our pil sook ah!"

Pil sook covers her face .

Gikwang and Yoseob bids their farewell to them as they headed off .

Leaving Pil sook and Jason alone at their dorm , Pil sook started to feel uncomfortable .

The atmosphere was weird .

They both turned at each other and said in unison , "You .."

Jason coughed alittle , slipping his hands into his pants pockets . "You speak first."

Pil sook looked at him , "Uh .. " She laughed awkwardly , "I'll go and take a drink .. Maybe you say yours first ."

She approached the kitchen and poured a cold water for herself and him .

She offered it to Jason .

Jason looked at her , "Thank you ."

Jason took a sip of water before talking , "So .. What is it that you were going to say ...?"

Pil sook coughs , "Unnie .. I mean your manager , She .. Was she still angry ..?"

Jason shook his head , his eyes was onto the glass of water infront of him .

Pil sook tilted her head to look at him in the eyes , "What about the envelope ?"

Jason struggles to take the envelope out of his pocket , "This?"

He held up high.

Pil sook nodded her head . "W-Whats that .. A confession letter? " She swallows hard ,"Unnie likes you?!"

Jason chuckles and gave it to her , "It's for you . Your sister gave it to me to pass to you."

Pil sook titled her head , "Isn't she angry ..?"

Jason laughed and shook his head , "She was , but maybe not now . She's a reasonable person , i don't think she would be angry for such a long time ."

Pil sook took the letter out of the envelope and read it .

Letter:

Pil sook ah .. I was sorry for shouting at you . Not respecting you and said harsh words at you . Everything wasn't on purpose , Perharps .. i got too busy of the comeback and the president had been rushing me to train them hard and got strict on them . I really hope you could understand . Furthermore , There was no reporters , otherwise i had no idea what i could do .. Pil sook ah , My one and only sister .. Would you forgive me ?

 

As Pil sook reads the letter , Tears start to roll down her cheeks .

Jason moves closer to her and grabbed a tissue out of the box , "Wipe your tears ."

Pil sook took the tissue and wipe her tears , "She apologize ."

Jason smiled , "That's good isn't it .."

Pil sook nodded her head ,"Ne .."

Jason slowly pushes her head onto his broad shoulders ,"My shoulders lend you to lean on and cry , If you don't feel like , My shoulders still would be here for you ."

Pil sook swallows hard and slowly puts her hand down , "My heart .. Skips a beat when he says that , I like him ..? What is this , i really fallen in love with him ..?"

Jason murmurs under his breathe , "Pil sook ah .."

Pil sook flinches alittle , "Ne?" She looked up .

Jason looked at her , "I-I .. " Pil sook tilts her head and put the letter aside  .

He swallows hard and said in a fast speed ,"I think .. I perharps .. I maybe .. I guess , I like you!"

Pil sook widened her eyes , "A-Ah ..?"

Jason face was quite red as if he got fever .

Pil sook titled her head and laughed , "What did you say? That was too fast for me to catch it ."

Jason moved closer to her , "I .. Like you ."

Pil sook eyes widened .

Jason landed a kiss on her lips .

Next chapter:Could i accept his feelings .

Photo credits : Photobucket .