My decision

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook shakes her head and covers her ears,  "No . No! I cannot abandoned here .." She dashes into her room .

The boys stared at her as she runs up the stairs .

Sa Ra sighs , "We're giving her too much pressure ."

Jason stared at her , Yoseob bites onto the spoon . Gikwang clenches onto his fists .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pil sook hides at a corner and covers herself with a blanket .

She murmurs words under her breathe , "Appa , Umma .. Is seoul a better place to leave behind all the past ? "

She sighs as she heard a knock on her on her door and got startled .

"Pil sook ah!"  Yoseob calls out .

No response .

"Pil sook? " Gikwang voice this time .

No response .

The boys outside sighed and turns their body around and left . Leaving Jason outside the room .

Jason just knocks on the door and heard no response , he opens the door and went in .

Pil sook heard footsteps and flinches under the blanket .

Jason spot the movement of the blanket and slowly approached it .

Pil sook was praying that Jason not to flip open the blanket .

As her wish ,  Jason sat beside her .

Without a word , there was silence between the two .

Pil sook peeks over the blanket and took a look at him .

Jason  was staring into Pil sook's eyes .

Pil sook quickly duck back into the blanket . "Aish , Yah! What do you want ? "

Jason said in a monotone , "Why wouldn't you come ? "

Pil sook flinches because of his words .

Jason sighs , "I guess, it would feel weird right ? A girl in three boy's band . Maybe that's the reason .. "

Pil sook quickly denied in the blanket ,"No! Not true , I .. I just .. Can't bare to leave here . "

Jason chuckles , "Eh? I can't hear you clearly , Mind pulling that blanket of yours down? "

Pil sook slowly pulls it down .

Jason was looking at her .

Pil sook gulps her saliva down , "Mind not staring at me? It's so awkward .. "

Jason nods his head and turns his head to front .

"Now tell me .. " He speaks in a polite manner this time round .

Pil sook hung her head low . "Well . It's not that i hate being around you guys , but . is just that , this place is where i grew up , and telling me to leave here . It's a hard decision .. "

Jason puts his hands onto his lap , "Ahh . That's the reason ? "

Pil sook laughs alittle , "Guess so , Because .. there are too many reason to let me choose one . I just . Can't say a proper reason for it . "

Jason nods his head slightly .

Pil sook looked at his expression , "Aren't you going to persuade me or something ? "

Jason rubs his neck nervously , "Aish , There's not a need right ? "

Pil sook puffs her cheeks and looked away .

Jason looked at her ,"Seoul .. Is a new place where you could experience new stuffs , why not giving it a try ?"

Pil sook looked back at him , "Here .. " She points to the ground , "Is where .. bad and good memories come from . All the hurt i gain from here . Must be vanished isn't it?"

She smiles .

Jason tilts his head and smirked , "Tsk . What's that? telling me to guess? "

Pil sook chuckles and looked to the front ,"Well , long story . "

Jason gets up on his foot , "Hmm , I guess , all i had to say are being said . So , well , I guess the decision is yours . Make a proper choice . Because , It's a month . "

Pil sook nods her head and waved to him , "Goodbye . "

She lies her head back down against the wall and sighed .

All day long , Being kept in the room , thinking about the words being told to her .

She swings herself onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling .

Pil sook twists her body around and messes her hair , "Why is making a choice so hard!"

Jason's words keep appearing in her mind causing her chaos in her mind .

She yell softly in frustration .

Slowly , as she thinks of those words being told . "Make a proper choice . Because , It's a month ."

She nods her head and know what to do , and went back to sleep .

The next morning , everybody seems to be so down and dead .

Only Pil sook who seems to be normal .

Sa Ra sighs and looked at her , "Pil sook . are you really not leaving with us? Tomorrow we're be leaving already . "

Yoseob whines and nods his head , "Yah! Pil sook~ Please go .. " He does a aegyo infront of her .

She giggles and pats his head , leaving sadness on their expression .

Gikwang who kept on eating his breakfast ,stops and looked at her , "Pil sook , Are you really .. "

Pil sook giggles and nods her head . "People! I'm leaving for Seoul!"

Everybody exchanges glances and smiles .

Sa Ra pats her shoulder , "Really?"

Yoseob messes her hair , "Really? Pil sook ah! It's a promise you know!"

Jason smiles secrectly .

Gikwang grins at her .

Pil sook nods her head , "Yes! I'm heading for seoul! "

Everybody moods seem to get more better .

They started to tease Pil sook , Yoseob who get curious out of nowhere asked her ,"Yah pil sook , what makes you change your mind?"

Pil sook gives him a hand sign telling him to get closer to her .

Yoseob moves his head nearer .

They were so close to each other that Yoseob starts to blush and his face got so red that Jason notices .

Pil sook whispers , "It's a secret!"

She giggles and moves away.

Yoseob gulps his saliva down and touches his chest , "Why is my heart racing so fast?"

Jason sat there and observed the both .

Next chapter:Seoul

Photo credits: Photobucket