Fight

Star Oppas.

Previously:

A guy came up to her and quickly closes ,"Drags her to the tunnel ."

Both two guys grabs her hand and lift her up , Pil sook left her luggage behind , She swings her leg back and forth ,kicking them.

The guy in the blue hoodie yells at her to stop kicking .

She flinches and sobs silently .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was pitch dark , Echo of pil sook's voice came out .

There was a fade light .

The teenagers surround her .

Some chuckles while some started to grab her hand .

Pil sook swing their hands off her .

She screamed and the voice echo . Causing the teenagers to cover their ear .

"Yah! You this brat" One of them started to act impatiently .

"We treat you nice , yet you doesn't want ? " One of the guy in white said .

Pil sook glared at them ,biting her lower lips , fighting her fear .

The time where Yoseob's reached , always missed , He stared around and shouted her name . "Pil sook ah!" He stops by a pink luggage which caught his eyes .

He tilts his head and examine , "Pil sook's luggage?"

While he was observing the luggage , a scream comes out from the tunnel again .

Yoseob quickly dashes down without carrying any weapon , It was really dark , he almost tripped himself .

Hearing voices and Pil sook's scream covers them .

"Yah!" Yoseob shouts , throwing his sneakers at one of them .

The guy in blue hoddie turns around , "Tsk?Who we got here?"

They smirked and clenches on their fists . "Isn't that , a idol?"

Some of them even teased his name ,"Yoseob? Haha , Thomas the train ..?"

Yoseob didn't bothered much and bites his lower lips , "Aish , Let her go!"

One guy with a big build carries her up , "Tsk? Do we want to see our princess with a frog ? " He laughs loudly.

Meanwhile at the other side , The hyung who were still puzzled by Yoseob's sudden act .

Sa Ra came to their dorm with a worried look , "Yah , Did you guys see Pil sook? Did she come here?"

Gikwang spun his chair around ,"No? , What happened?"

Sa Ra tried to breathe, She took a deep breathe before answering him , "She's gone missing . "

Jason got up the sofa ,"What?  Why are you telling us so late?"

Sa Ra observed around and no sight of yoseob , "Where's Yoseob?" She tilts her head .

Gikwang and Jason exchanged looks and said in unison , "I think he went to look for Pil sook . "

Sa Ra snapped her finger ,"The interchange! , We might get clues from there . "

They nodded and quickly grabbed their disguse and rushed down  .

Back there , at the dark tunnel.

The Fight started .

Yoseob clenches his fist tight and without a word , He swung his leg high and hit one of them .

"Aish , Never look down on me . " He sighs .

Two build guys dashed towards him ,One punched him in the face , causing his fringe to swings to the side .

Pil sook screams ,"Don't hit him! Yoseob ah!"

Yoseob grins and gave a cold expression , Within a second , He quickly kicked them and punched them .

Causing the big builds to groan in pain.

Leaving with a guy in the blue hoodie , He grabbed out a pen knife from his pocket , "Don't you dare to step near me ." He yelled at him.

Yoseob touches his lips ,"Aish , I'm bleeding because of that punch . "

The guy in blue rushes to Pil sook and grabbed her wrist , "If you step near to me , i'll .. I'll ..  I'll cut her wrist ."

Yoseob messes his hair ,"You're getting out of hand here , Young man . You have a future ahead , Put that knife away."

The guy in blue smirked ,"Tsk ? Future ? My future was destroyed! I was supposed to be a member of Legend!" He raises his voice alittle ,"Remember me ? Hyung ."

Yoseob gasps as a small beam of light shines on the person's face . The person speaks calmly , "I'm Dongwoon . "

Yoseob covers his mouth ," Dongwoon . "He murmurs under his breathe .

Pil sook stared at Yoseob and then to the person next to her , "What's going on? They know each other?"

Dongwoon smirked ,"Hyung ,Looks like you don't know me . "

Yoseob tilts his head and pointed at him , "Ah yah! You smell of alchohol , Are you drunk or awake?"

While the both exchanges speech with each other ,His hand moves down slowly .

Pil sook notices and by the chance , She quickly stepped on his left feet .

Dongwoon groaned , "Aish! You this brat ."

Pil sook dashes towards Yoseob .

Yoseob move his hand out to her .

Pil sook quickly grabbed onto his hand  and hide behind him .

Dongwoon sighs ,"I can never beat you hyung .. " He said in depression.

His other team mates rushes beside him with injury .

He smirked once again ,"Someday , Maybe i can ."

Yoseob smiles and approaches him slowly ,even knowing that he had pen knife on his hand ,"Dongwoon ah , Don't go around drinking , You're underage ."

Dongwoon laughs ,"Hyung . Why do you care that much." He tried to balance his steps.

He points the pen knife infront of him , "Why are you always better . I am supposed to be in legend . "

Yoseob pulls his hand down ,"You'll still a trainee , You'll still get the chance ."

Dongwoon laughed in scarsm , "Tsk? Chance?I'm now out of there!"

A voice broke their conversation , "Pil sook ah!"

Yoseob pats his head causing him to flinched , "Never had a thought of that , Even if you are really out , You still get a chance , Work hard ."

He grins at him and took away the pen knife .

Yoseob shouts back to the echo ,"We're at the tunnel , Pil sook is safe!"

Looking back , Dongwoon seemed to be stunned at his words , He had not moved his feet but stood still like a non-living thing .

Pil sook tilts her head at Yoseob ,"Yah , Who is he?"

Yoseob pats her head and walks infront ,"A Junior of mine , Trainee of legend ." He said softly .

Pil sook felt his words sound so meaningful yet so painful at the same time . She tilts her head ,wondering about it and follows Yoseob's steps from the back .

Next chapter:Party

Photo credits: Photobucket

 

PS: Kind of screw the fighting scence , Eheh~ Well . Hope you liked it though i screwed the chapter .