Kiss

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook who had no reaction to it finally sense alittle of humour in it .

The boys was shocked at the same time to see her laugh , They points at her .

She immediately covers .

They then carries on with the dance , Pil sook could not hold her laughter in anymore and started laughing .

The boys exchanegd looks and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After awhile , The boys performed finish.

Sa Ra clapped for them , "Daebak! So cute . "

Pil sook who stopped laughing just took a sip of water.

Jason looked at her , "Tsk , She was obviously laughing a moment ago!"

Yoseob wraps his hands around Jason and raises a glass of wine ,"What's wrong with her not laughing awhile ? " Then he cheers with Jason's glass of wine.

Jason kept quiet and took his glass .

Gikwang who kept on drinking  juice , "Yoseob , Do not drink to much alcohol . we have schedules tomorrow!"

Yoseob giggles and poured another glass . "Hyung . It's alright . i would wake up!"

Jason quickly finishes his glass ,"He's right  ,let's just go back to our rooms. "

Sa Ra frowned ."What about the dishes i made?"

Jason knocks his head , "Ahh .. Sorry . We're eat tomorrow morning . as breakfast?"

Yoseob drags jason's hands telling him to sit down . "We will eat it! "

Jason heard his words and softened his heart and started to company along .

As times flies , Sa Ra got tired and slept onto the floor .

Gikwang went back to his room to get some sleep .

While , the others were still drinking .

Yoseob finally got drunk and could not move and fall asleep .

Jason tried to stable his movements .

Pil sook is the only person that is totally awake . "Yah .. Don't stumble."

Jason gets up slowly and then stumble the rug and falls .

Pil sook went over her sister's body and helped him up . "Alright ?"

Jason hits her hands away . "Tsk , Don't act nice infront of me when everybody's gone ."

Pil sook folds her arms , "You think i care ? If you're my customer , i would kick you out first!"

Jason gets up on his feet and points into pil sook's face ,"You . A girl . Who is so cold and heartless , I don't even believe that you had any feelings!"

Pil sook clenches her fist ,"What? Me ? You're a rude one!"

Jason smirks ,"Then prove to me . "

He took a step closer to pil sook.

Pil sook steps back ,"What are you trying to do?"

Jason leans his face forwards to hers ."You'll know .."

Then slowly .. He kissed her on her lips .

Pil sook widened her eyes , She quickly pushes him away .

As Jason was really drunk . He stumbles again and fall flat onto the ground .

He doze off to his dreamland . Leaving Pil sook a kiss on her lips .

Pil sook touches her lips and runs straight up to her room .

She leans against the door . "My first kiss .. Was given to a drunk man?! "

Next chapter: Reporters

Photo credits:Photobucket .