Celebration

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Gikwang then nudged Jason . "It's alright. i could give her to you ." He laughs.

Jason then looked away . While yoseob and gikwang laughs in unison.

Sa Ra looked at the boys laughing and teasing their member ,she gave a faint smile ."It's been awhile , I guess .. Pil sook , is really getting along with them . and used to them already." Then she giggles , making the boys looked at her.

Jason folds his arms and puffs at his cheeks . "Even you?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the others were still at work . Pil sook was sleeping on the sofa until the phone rang .

"Pil sook ah~" The moment she pick up the call , she heard her sister voice.

She puts on her glasses again and coughs alittle before starting to talk . "What is it ? You just wake me up from the sleep ."

Sa Ra sounded so happy on the phone , "You guess what ? "

Pil sook sits up ."What .?"

Sa Ra giggles ."Our band members came in 1st place in the K-chart music."

Pil sook rotates her shoulder ."And so ..?"

Sa Ra teases her ."Tsk . You sounded so sad that they got 1st ."

Pil sook tilts her head to the left and right ."Because . i don't even know them ."

Sa Ra,"Alright . enough of talking ,come back to serious work."

Pil sook ,"Finally ..Go straight to the main point."

Sa Ra then creates a serious atmosphere ."Before we come back , i would like to you to decorate the house . and of course buy some beer back. you may use the money from the .. drawer ."

Pil sook sighed."Sa Ra .. why would you do that ?"

Sa Ra chuckles ,"Silly girl , celebration of course! We got to make it big!"

Pil sook then looks at the time ,"When are you coming back?"

Sa Ra then looks at her watch ,"Eh .. We're having photoshoot now , so maybe around 7pm?"

Pil sook nods her head."Ugh , Alright . i'll help you this once."

Sa Ra jumps up and down ."Pil sook ah~ Our pil sook~"

Pil sook then hung up the phone call and started to clean the house.

She took out the vacuum cleaner and started to clean the dust around .

She went up to the boy's room and their stuffs were everywhere. as she packs them ,a photo dropped out of gikwang's diary .

Pil sook took it up and look at it ."Isn't that our .. photo?'

She gives a faint smile while looking at it. "Old memories .." Then she knocks her head ."Pil sook . what are you thinking ."

Pil sook then puts back the photo inside the diary and cleans the bed."Kim Sa Ra  making me do all the work .. " She raises the blanket and puts them down onto the bed nicely .as she sweeps across the bed. "Why are their bed seems to be more nice than mine ?" She then looks at the window ."Maybe it's the light. "

After hours of cleaning and decorating .

The windows were shiny and the door was filled with balloons . Everything was perfect.

Pil sook looked around ,she was sastified with her work and she walked up the stair to get changed.

Meanwhile the other side , The boys were still having fun with each other on the photoshoot.

Sa Ra looked at the time . "Maybe she's done .. A few more minutes and they're done too ."

Yoseob was in a suit with a pink bow tie while gikwang wears a white tuxedo and Jason was wearing a black one .

The photographer approached the boys ,"You're done , You can take a look at the pictures."

They took the DSLR and seems to be sastified with the pictures.

They bow to the workers and smiles .

Yoseob approaches Sa Ra, "Noona! Let's go back!"

Sa Ra smiles at him ,"You guys get changed and meet me outside ."She then pats yoseob's head.

Around ten minutes , the guys were done with their stuffs and steps out of the photo studio.

Sa Ra hurried them ,"Faster! Don't walk like some ahjusshi! "

Jason looked away from her , "Tsk ,then you're a ahjuma .'

Sa Ra puffs her cheeks and then drove the car away from the photo studio.

As they draw near the door , The noise got louder  .

Pil sook who just changed walked to the door and opened it.

Sa Ra opens her hand wide open to hug Pil sook .

Jason who stepped in the house , glared at her .

Gikwang then smiles .

Yoseob as usual , active . He jumps up and down . "Pil sook! I'm back." He then gives her a aegyo.

Pil sook shruggles in Sa Ra's hug . "Let me go! "

Sa Ra smiles at her . "Eheh! "

Jason looked at the walls , "What are these decorations for ?"

Sa Ra nudged Pil sook , "Where is the wine ? "

Pil sook nods her head as she hung her body low to approach the frigde.

Yoseob exclamined , "A party or what ? "

Gikwang pats yoseob's shoulder , "Maybe . " They exchanged looks and laughed .

Sa Ra approached to Pil sook and takes the bottle of wine .

She shakes it and gathered the guys . "Look here .. You guys , got 1st place in the K-chart music!" She then popped open the wine and the alcohol drips out .

Jason smiles , "Really ? We got first? "

Yoseob nudged jason ,"Hyung , let's get drunk!" He turns his attention to Gikwang .

Gikwang smiles , "I don't drink that much ."

Yoseob whines , "I'm a high schooler yet i can stand it longer than yours!' He teases.

Gikwang folds his arms , "Competing with your hyung?"

Yoseob laughs .

Pil sook then sneaked behind Sa Ra and walks up the stairs.

Jason spotted her and dragged her down , "Where are you going?"

Pil sook turns around as her hair flips behind .

Yoseobs smiles and grabs her hand , "Pil sook! Let's drink together. "

Pil sook said coldy to yoseob , "I need to attend school tomorrow."

Yoseob makes a cute expression infront of her ,"Then , don't drink , atleast company us . "

Gikwang pats yoseob's head and persuades Pil sook , 'Pil sook , He's right.  this lad here likes parties . "

Pil sook sighed , "Alright . Just for awhile ."

Everybody settled down onto the floor while Sa Ra get the dishes out .

Jason then started to pour the red wine into each glasses.

Yoseobs raises his cup , "Let's us celebrate for the first place we got! "

They smiles and nods .

Gikwang suggested ,"How about performing a song infront of Pil sook?"

Yoseobs agrees as he quicklys puts down the potato chips onto the plate.

Jason puts down the bottle of wine ,"Tsk , who would perform infront of her?"

Pil sook glared at jason ,underneath the table, she stepped onto his foot .

Jason groans ."Oww!"

Yoseob persuades Jason ,"Hyung ,2 out of 1 ,You lose!"

He points at Jason .

While Jason folds his arms ,"Okay!'

Gikwang smiles and claps , "Alright! Let's start thinking of a suitable song."

Sa Ra came with some food o her hands as she placed gently onto the table.

She sat beside Pil sook and pats her head ,"What are you guys playing?"

Pil sook as usual , could not express any furthur expression on her face ,"They're performing a song ."

Sa Ra smiles ,"That's good , They ought to sing you one. "

Pil sook nods while waiting for them .

Gikwang snaps his finger , "How about .. Mister? We've  perform it before!"

Jason covers his face ,"Aish .. Why that?"

Yoseobs claps and jumps up . "Yeah. We've performed it before. Let's do that once more time!"

Yoseob walks over to Jason and grabs him up .

Gikwang searches the music on his phone and as the music starts the guys started to get serious and fun at the same time .

The music plays the intro.

Yoseob starts to sing while the others perform.

Sa Ra swings to the music and laughs at the same time.

Pil sook who had no reaction to it finally sense alittle of humour in it .

The boys was shocked at the same time to see her laugh , They points at her .

She immediately covers .

They then carries on with the dance , Pil sook could not hold her laughter in anymore and started laughing .

The boys exchanegd looks and smiled.

2PM+Beast - Mister (090929 SBS Gayo Deajun) (HD-720p).mkv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhB4L7IRno0&feature=related

Next chapter:Kiss .