Living with the stars

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook shrugs her shoulder ."Hmm , Miss? You know ,You don't tell me much about them and each time you mention . " She then looks up the ceiling as if she tried to reflash back the scence ."I don't know them." She said in a cold tone.

While the two was still bickering over the issue . A black car was stopped outside their door.

As they heard screams outside , The both looked at the door and exchanges looks with each other .

Sa Ra said nervously,"They're here . aren't they?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pil sook stared at the door while her sister went to open it .

A gust of wind blow in as her sister opened the door.

Pil sook bangs are all over her face while she stood there trying to see their faces.

The boys are standing in a row.

At the left side ,It is gikwang , Middle , Jason , Right, Yoseob.

Their luggages were behind them.

They stepped in and bow to Sa Ra ,"Morning!"

Pil sook then turns her attention to the ahjummas and girls crowding outside their door.

One of them is their neighbour ,"Pil sook ah~ , Do you want some chips? I could bring them to you later.." The girl grins happily to her.

Pil sook shakes her head without any expression on her face.

The girl frowned.

As Sa Ra closes the door , they could hear voices outside.

The boys are making themselves comfortable .

Jason is sitting onto the sofa and browsing magazines. While the other members are browsing around the house.

Yoseob then went to their balcony , "Ahh , Such nice scenery .. But then , the house feels so plain."

Gikwang looked up to the rooms , "Yeah .. You're right . It's barely half of my house."

Pil sook clenches her fist ,"Ughh .. they're getting on my nerves."

Sa Ra quickly hides her fist ,"Yah~! What are you doing." She whispers. and then faces to them and smiles awkwardly.

Pil sook then releases her hand,"How am i supposed to live with them."

Sa Ra shrugs her shoulder, "Let's discuss this later? Shall we.."

Pil sook spoke nothing and looks away from her.

Sa Ra apporached them ."Sorry for the commotion just now ,It would be kind of Inconvenient for you guys."

Jason looked at her while the others started talking,"It's alright."

Yoseob looked at Sa Ra and smiled .

Sa Ra surprised them as she snapped her finger.

She approached Pil Sook and dragged her over.

They observed her while her sister introduced her ,"This is my younger sister that i've mentioned . She is Kim Pil Sook.'

Without saying anything , Pil sook bows to them.

Sa Ra noticed her stiff expression and nudged her."Give a smile."

Pil sook glare back at Sa Ra while Sa Ra bites her lower lips.

Yoseob approached her and gives her a cute grin."Hello~ Yang Yoseob imnida!" He then bows to her.

Jason posed a high-five sign,"Hi,I'm Jason."

Pil sook then raises her hand to him ,"Hi ..?"

Yoseob jumps onto Jason's back and smiles at pil sook ,"He is our hyung! and i'm the maknae~!"

Pil sook nods her head as Gikwang continued his interview.

Gikwang bow to her ,"Gikwang imnida.."

Pil sook tried to look at his face while gikwang is bowing to her.

Next chapter:Lee Gikwang.

Photo credits : Photobucket.