Shocking News

Star Oppas.

"Pil sook ah~ Hurry up and come down!" Sa Ra shout up.

Pil sook who is still on her bed heard her sister shouting and moves into her blanket.

She pop her hand out and grabs the glasses on the table . Then she flips open the blanket and sit upright.

Pil sook messes her hair and blinks her eyes ,Her vision got clearer now .She shakes her head and moves down the stairs slowly.

Sa Ra heard footsteps and turn around to found Pil sook who is still walking down the stair slowly , "Hey! Hurry up . "

Pil sook walks towards the table. "Why are you waking me up so early?"

She then rubs her eyes. Her sister puts a plate of meal infront of her ,"Because .." The she pauses and observes Pil sook. "Hey . Have you washed up yet?"

Pil sook shook her head.

Sa Ra gasped and sighed again ,"Go wash up and i'll tell you the news."

Pil sook nods her head and then sighed .

She went into the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror. "It's been awhile since appa and umma left us ."

She shrugs her shoulders and took off her glasses and started to wash up.

For a while, Sa Ra checked on her ,"Are you done yet?"

Sa Ra then took a look at the clock, It's already 9:30am. "Hurry up!" She reminds her sister.

Pil sook sighed and closed the door. Then she was being dragged away by Sa Ra.

Sa Ra pushes her onto the sofa. Pil sook shakes alittle ,"Ah ..? What is it?"

Sa Ra sighed and then took out a box.

Pil sook looked at the box then looked at her sister and moves back alittle ."W-What are you trying to do?"

Then , Sa Ra took off her glasses,Pil sook groans alittle and tried to reach for her glasses . Just then Sa Ra spoke. "Stop moving, i need to put the make up."

Pil sook is unaware of the situation, "Just tell me ,What is the problem?"

Sa Ra stops her movement, and then sat on to the floor . She cups her face. "Ahh~ Pil sook ah .. Forgive me , The band that i took care had to stay with us for awhile ."

Pil sook widens her eyes , the aura given out was really strong , She glare at her sister ."Hey .. how many times since you stated that you would not bring them home."

Sa Ra felt a chill down her spine ,She bites her lower lips ,obviously , she was nervous. Pil sook then draw her face nearer to Sa Ra . "Kim Sa Ra .. Tell me ."

Sa Ra gulps and giggles nervously. "Eheh? .. Hmm , The sixth time? Hehe?"

Pil sook clenches her fist ,"And ..?"

Sa Ra stood up .and looked at the clock . "There's no time. Please co-operate with me."

Pil sook stood up and grabs her glasses ,"It's alright, i am who i am . They had to accept the fact that i'm born like this."

As she turns around ,Sa Ra stops her by her words. "One of them , If i'm not wrong , is your childhood friend. Don't you want to give him a good impression."

Pil sook looks up ,she grabs onto her shirt tightly ,and said in a gentle tone . "Who are they ?"

Sa Ra coughs alittle and walked towards her sister proudly, "They're Legend."

Pil sook turns around and tilts her head ,"Eh? Legend..? Who ..?"

Sa Ra felt one of her shoulder was so heavy , she then coughs again and closes her eyes, "They're so pouplar .." Then she opens her eyes and stare at Pil sook. "You should know them , since i'm their manager!"

Pil sook shrugs her shoulder ."Hmm , Miss? You know ,You don't tell me much about them and each time you mention . " She then looks up the ceiling as if she tried to reflash back the scence ."I don't know them." She said in a cold tone.

While the two was still bickering over the issue . A black car was stopped outside their door.

As they heard screams outside , The both looked at the door and exchanges looks with each other .

Sa Ra said nervously,"They're here . aren't they?"

Photo credits:Photobucket .

Next chapter:Living with the stars