I like you too .

Star Oppas.

Previously:

She pick the phone up and looked at it ."Is everything okay?I'm sorry , i mean .. if it's troubling you , please tell me ."

She smiled faintly at his text and replied him , "Ne , It's fine . I'm just tired ."

Pil sook sighs as she thought about it ,"Should i return his feelings ? If i tell him i like him too , That would be a trouble too right ? He's a celebrity and you a original girl , Pil sook ah! Let's ignore everything and pretend it never happens . Fine?"

She laid back ,stared at the ceiling and went to sleep .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pil sook got startled with a knock on her door .

"Pil sook ah! Awake yet?" Yoseob called out .

Pil sook struggled in her blanket .

The knocking stop .

Jason and Yoseob was left at home to took care of Pil sook for a day , Gikwang followed Sa Ra's to studio to get some stuffs done for the comeback .

Time flies so fast , two more weeks to go for their comeback .

Pil sook then woke up , Slipping into her slippers , Dragging her feet to the door and swung open it .

Yoseob grinned at her , "Morning!"

Pil sook bow at him.

Jason smiled at her .

She smiled back at him .

Taking a bite from the kimchi pancake , Pil sook asked , "Where's Gikwang? And , why are you guys still here?"

Yoseob jumped up and walked to the table , "Oh! ,It's because ,we're getting ready for our comeback , today is our day to relax for awhile , while gikwang followed Noona to do some preparations . " He giggled then .

Jason nodded his head as he scanned through the magazine he was holding onto .

Pil sook went speechless and the atmosphere was awkward .

Yoseob tilted his head , "How's the pancake? It's done by Jason."

Pil sook coughed ,"Umm.." Yoseob then offered her a glass of water , "Water . Here , "

She smiled at him and take big gulps of water . "Thank you."

Jason looked at her , "It wasn't good?"

She smiled awkwardly at him , "It's okay . Quite edible ."

Jason clenches his fist , "What edible! It's delicious right!You should put it that way!"

Pil sook giggles at him , Jason slowly release the grip ,"W-What..?"

She shook her head , "I'm getting late for classes , You guys go ahead to do your stuffs , I'll come back around dinner time ."

Yoseob frowns and pout his lips , "That's long~"

Jason grabbed his navy blue jacket , "We're go along with you."

Pil sook got surprised by the answer,"Why? Why would you go there for?"

Jason smirked , "Take care of you of course . "

Pil sook blushed , "I-I'll go and prepare myself ."

Yoseob stared at the both , "This is getting weird . They seems to gotten closer .." He frowns .

Jason and Yoseob wore their disguise and waited outside the dorm .

Pil sook came out with a blue bagpack behind her , She wore white sneakers , A pink dress with a long white cardigan .

Her hair was tied up into a bun , she wore her geek spectacles too .

Yoseob face was red ,"She's cute . "

Jason was speechless, "It'll be good if she had some make-up on , and without those geek spectacles on too . "

Pil sook went to the lift and pressed the button , "But don't you afraid that our school girls would get crazy over you guys?"

Yoseob ensured her with a smile , "That school is a private school ."

Jason smiled and nods along , "That school .. I guess they won't get so worked up ."

The lift came , they walked into it .

Pil sook titls her head , Grabbing on the strap of her bagpack , "Ah .. But why you guys know so much about the school i attend?"

Jason chuckles , "That school is owned by my family ."

She gasps , Yoseob laughed at her cute reaction .

Pil sook pointed at him , "S-So .. You're .. The owner then?"

Jason shrugs his shoulders as he walked out the lift , "Well . You might say so . "

Yoseob laughed , "We attend the same school . The school you attend is Jas's art school right?"

Pil sook nodded , As she sat in the car.  "Ahh! Jas! Jason .. Jas .. So . That school is yours?!"

Jason nodded , "Yup , Alright with those shockness , We're just set off to school!"

Yoseob smiled at him , "I missed all those seniors . "

Pil sook popped her head out of the two , "So .. You guys aren't afraid , Not even a single bit ?"

Yoseob smiled at her , "Maybe alittle , since , we've became popular now , but i guess they won't do anything either too ."

Jason nod his head , concetrating on his driving .

School .

They reached outside the school , Pil sook walked into her class , signalling the boys to go further away from her .

They laughed at her and went in the class

The girls worked up , Indeed , different from their expectations , "Ahh! It's legend!" "Yoseob Oppa~"  The guys shouted , "Hyung!"

Jason and Yoseob exchanged looks , "Well . looks like this is much different ."

They companied Pil sook in class , Sat beside her , Doing their own stuffs .

Yoseob was on twitter ,tweeting , "Long time since i've got back .. Old memories ahh~. "

Jason took out his itouch and listened to songs .

After lessons , it was evening already .

Everybody got off , Some girls waited for the boys outside of the class .

Pil sook smiled at them , "I'll go to toilet first . You guys wait for me at the carpark ."

Yoseob nods his head .

Jason showed a worried face , "I'll wait for you outside the toilet then ."

Pil sook shook her head , "It's okay ."

Yoseob nudged him, "Aigoo~ , Hyung ,Let's just wait for her at the carpark . Don't worry so much . "

Girl's toilet .

Pil sook hung her bag against the door .

When she stood up , wanting to flush , A splash of water came down and made her wet .

She bites her lower lips ,"This is what happens ."

Pil sook stepped out , and a bunch of girls surround her , "Beat her up!" A girl called out .

She tried to leave but there was too much people for her to against with .

"Enough !" The girl shouted , and smirked ,she grabbed onto her collar , "Hmm, She stinks don't she? "

The others nod their head .

"Right , We're giving you a warning , Leave our oppas far far away! At first , i've disliked you , Right now . You make me puke! So . Get lost! " The girl snapped her finger and the others left .

Pil sook shiver as the wind blew at her .

She sighed , and stood up , grabbing her bag . "This is it . I'm dead again . How in the world can i confess to Jason about my feelings ?"

Carpark .

Jason saw Pil sook drenched from head to toe , "What's wrong!Why are you drenched ?"

She smiled and shook her head .

She was stopped by Jason , He grabbed onto her hands , "Yah!,What's this  . Bruise? On you faces too! Why is your hair messy too?!"

Pil sook bite her lower lips and yelled in frustration , "Stop it! Seriously! Can you stop carring for me already!"

Jason laughed sarcastically ,"Do you think i want to? Because your image keep lingering around my mind! What do you expect? Kim pil sook!"

They glared at each other .

Jason warm's hand took hers , grabbing her and asked her to get on the car .

Dorm .

Yoseob quickly took out first aid box from the cabinet . "There , Hyung ."

Jason tried to help her with her bruises .

Pil sook flinches and moved away ."I don't want ."

Jason sighed and looked at her, "Just follow , Be good , "

Yoseob frowned at how Pil sook looked at Jason , She was looking deeply into his face . "Is this called jealousy too? I wish i was at Hyung's place .."

Giving space between the both , He faked a smile on his face , "Yah , I'll go get dinner nearby . "

Jason nod his head, busy staring at the wounds that pil sook had .

Pil sook smiled at him . "Be careful ."

Yoseob smiled and left .

Pil sook struggles out the pain , "Oww, It hurts , could you be more gentle?"

Jason chuckles , "Right , i'll be more gentle . "He blow onto the wounds that he helped her with .

Pil sook looked at his expression , "His eyes .. His hair , His lips . Why is he so perfect . I feel like giving him a kiss on his smooth white cheeks ."

Jason smiled and throwed the rubbish into the bin , "There , I'm done ." He put on a plaster for her .

As he pack the stuffs into the first aid box.

Something stopped him , A peck of kiss on his cheek .

Pil sook kissed him on his cheeks .

Jason looked at her , "Y-Yah! what are you doing?"

Pil sook laughed at him , "revenge." She sticks her tounge out.

Jason stood up in anger , "You can't kiss me if you don't like me . That would cause misunderstandings! Do you know that?!"

Pil sook murmurs , "I like you too ."

Jason could not catch her words , "What?"

Pil sook looked up at him , "Jason , Jason ,Jason! I like you too!"

After saying she covered her face , "I can't believe i just said it ..Aish! This is going to be so awkward!"

Yoseob was standing outside all the while , heard her words , Squat outside , "Yoseob , You failed . Pil sook ah .. that hurts . Really painful , Here . " He point at his heart , "This place is suffocating me .."

Next chapter:Comeback .

Photo credits: Photobucket .