ch.32

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

"Oke, I'll start?" She said uneasily, balling her hands into fists. "When I was younger, I fell into the sea." "Lies." He said quickly, punching her in the arm. She winced, and exclaimed, "NO! Truth!" Before returning his hit, which didn't even seem to affect him. "When I was four, I jumped into the ocean, and hit my head on a rock. I almost drowned." Her face flushed. "Sorry, I'm rambling, your turn." Jongmin was silent for a moment, it didn't matter what he told her, because Yongmin could never back it up, and lying really wasn't in his nature. "Until I was fourteen, I took professional dance lessons." He said, trying to keep his voice from being monotonous, yet eager to punch her, a slow grin sliding across his face. Sun Mi tapped her chin, and grinned. "Truth." Jongmin's jaw slightly dropped. "How did you know?" Sun Mi laughed, and lightly tapped her temple. "Oh c'mon, we've played before. Plus..." she added. "Don't you remember when we danced together?" She recounted, referring to one night when they danced together on the river bed. "Oh--" he said, laughing nervously.'"r-right, I forgot."  "I'm afraid of birds." Truth. "I can sew." "Lies." He smirked, before hitting her swiftly on the arm. "Nope. My nanny taught me." "I-- never told anyone about..." her face flushed. "What?" Sun Mi shook her head. " I can't even say it!" She squealed, burying her face . "Let's stop playing." She said, looking up after a few seconds. Jongmin suddenly got an idea, leverage for his blackmailing brother. "Let's continue." He said, putting up his fists. "We'll play a memory round." He began to list off instances. "We had a date." Wham. "Lies." "We almost kissed." Wham. "Lies." Wham. Wham. Wham, he couldn't take it anymore. Sun Mi waited to punch him, teasing him by saying, "are you done recieving my punishment?" Her force didn't really hurt, its just that she hit him in the arm in the same place. c'mon, I wanna hurt you again." Jongmin smiled, and stood up. "K, I'm going to get some ice." He said softly, rubbing his arm, and leaving the room. Sun Mi sat alone, thoughtfully, curling into a ball on the couch, she learned so much about Yongmin today, more than usual. Checking the time, it was almost three am, and she felt her eyelids getting heavy . "I'll--just take a quick nap. When he comes back upstairs-- he can wake me up, and we'll review more." She mumbled, laying down. Jongmin, after slipping out, dialed his brother's number, but recieved no response. At the tone, he made an audible smirk. "Hey, I'm having alot of fun in your place, 'Yongie'; I'm learning alot about you." He said, pausing to snicker. 'You're friend is so strange..." he paused, as if saying it was going to kill him.  The rest he slurred a quick goodbye, before hanging up, and grabbing a bag of frozen peas, and walking back upstairs. "Are you ready to study now?" He asked, before pausing at the doorway, to see a sound figure laying across the couch. He walked closer to her, staring at her calm face, and taking a quick scan at her slow figure. Without even bothering to wake her, he slipped of his jacket, and placed it gingerly over her. Sighing, he said lowly, "now I see why my brother acts the way he does, Park Sun Mi, you are a nuisance."  Without even noticing it, his lips turned upwards into a small smile, and he turned to leave, he was tired, and didn't plan on sleeping there for the night.