Ch. 19

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

Biting her lip, she looked around, she didn't want to go home, she was too angry to do anything, so she walked around the block, and found a park.  Kicking the dirt lightly underneath her feet, she headed over to a swing, and picked up her phone, touching the keypads lightly; who could she call? She didn't have any friends, no one like her, no one except...~

 

He groaned, and rolled over, to answer his ringing cell phone. "Yeh?" "Y-Yongmin?" His eyes sleepily blinked "Yeh." "Its Sun Mi-- are you busy?" Sighing, he sat up, groaning. "Not anymore... is something wrong?" "Wrong? Wrong? Why--why would anything be wrong? Nothing's wrong. Nothing's wrong at all!" she said quickly, pushing herself lightly on the swing. "Oh..kay. Then I'll talk to you later..." "Uh--" she interrupted. "But maybe you could talk to me for a while?" She heard him smile on the phone, and ask where she was. Twenty minutes later, she was swinging alone, and didn't hear a figure walk up behind her. "So-- what are you supposed to be?" Sun Mi heard a familiar voice, and jumped off of the swing, landing on her feet, but stumbling slightly. "I'm wonderwoman!" Yongmin chuckled slightly, and took her swing seat. "What brought you to this-- interesting outfit?" Sun Mi sighed, and took the swing next to him, dragging her boots in the sand. "Min-ah, do you think I'm uncool?" Yongmin looked around. "Yeah." Sun Mi turned to him angrily, and exclaimed, "Yah!" Boredly, he looked over at her. "That's what you wanted to hear, right? That you were uncool, and lame, and ugly?" "N-no." Yongmin stood up, and stretched. "Then why do you wonder such things? Why does it matter?" Sun Mi stared down at the ground, watching her feet make circles. "I just-- want friends. B-but all the kids in my class are better than me; they have fancy parties, and they--make fun of me." Yongmin sighed heavily. "Ah yeh, Sun Mi; you're right. You're so lame; the people with the rich parents and bad personalities are normal; the average, nice, clumsy girl of today is nonexistent." he said sarcastically.  Sun Mi smiled sadly, and looked at him; Yongmin bit his lip, and pushed a stray strand of hair out of her face, before taking both of her hands, and standing up. "If those kids mess with you, my wonderwoman.." He grabbed her rope from her waist belt, and put it in her hands. "Just take this, tie them up, and I'll come by and beat them up for you." Sun Mi giggled, and punched his arm playfully. "I'll beat you up first." "Aish! Why! I'm the true friend in all this! I came out here, looked for you? Do you know how early it is?!" "Uh,uh 12?" Yongmin slapped his forehead. "Its four." "BWO?!" He chuckled, and was met with a really tight hug. Silence. "Thanks, Yongmin."  "Oppa." he corrected her. "Ani. Yongmin." she said, still hugging him.  "Oppa, or I'm never helping you again." Sun Mi released him, eyes wide. "Really?!" Yongmin nodded firmly. "Yup. I will never help you again; so when your unlucky life comes to a halt, you can't call on Yongmin, but you can always rely on Min Oppa." he said, playfully punching her arm.  "Min Oppa. C'mon, try." Sun Mi groaned loudly. "Auuug, Min Oppa! You're so dramatic! Now, will you help me for the rest of my life?" He laughed, which then turned into a yawn.The twinkle had returned to her eye. "Can we get ice cream?" "Ani! Do you know what time it is? Nothing is open." Sun Mi tapped her chin, her wrist bands reflecting in the moonlight. "Hmm... there are a few cafes in the square no too far from here; want to walk?" He groaned. "Walk? I brought my car." Sun Mi pouted. "Awh, come on; its not too far." Yongmin scoffed. "Yah; whaere's this plane you are supposed to have?" Slowly, Sun Mi replied, "I have a bike?" "Will you pedal me there?" She walked over to the bushes, and unlocked her bike, "Aish so, lazy."