Ch.3

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

From a distance, she could hear laughter and jokes, but trying not to cause any attention to herself, she slipped into the bathroom, and came out in a pair of white shorts, white shoes, and a light blue polo shirt, her ridiculous hat under her arm, her helmet in the other. Running across the field, she had a minute before the yard was filled with kids, she always left early to go to work. Her phone rang, and she answered it, to a voice yelling. Or at least, she thought it was yelling; though she never answered a call where he wasn't loud. "Y-yeo--" "Sun Mi! Where are you?" he demanded. "Manager Choi; uh-uh, I'm on my way." "Please do, we have four orders for you already." Hanging up, Sun Mi, straightened her name tag, and slipped her hair into a ponytail, putting on her helmet, and sticking her coffee cup hat into the basket. She zoomed to the resteraunt, dodging in between cars, and stopped abruptly. "I'm here!" she exclaimed, and the angry man shoved a receipt book in her hand. "Donuts. Coffee. The addresses are there; and hurry, thirty minutes, or its free." he nagged, pushing her out the door, a large box in hand. First, she headed to an office building, and quickly ran up the stairs, knocking on the meeting door. "Choi Delivery; donuts! Please pay now." she said, in a sing song voice, what the company was known for. An assistant took the box from her, pressed a few bills into her hands,  bowed slightly, and didn't wait for change. She counted the money, and slipped it into her pocket, it was so much. Sun Mi grinned; maybe she could keep the rest for tips. Finishing the rest of the deliveries, her last one was coffee to a bank corportation across town, with only ten minutes left. "Oh no!" she exclaimed, turning the acceleration faster and faster. Parking in front of the building, she took the coffee cups, and ran inside, taking the elevator, watching her watch. Not looking up, she walked out of the elevator, bumping into an unmoving figure, dropping three cups of coffee over a shirt; a man's shirt. Previously, he was talking on the phone. "Yeah. Really? I can't believe a girl would risk her safety to tell you you can't drive. Haha, I bet she really looked dumb on that moped." The door opened, and three cups of coffee fell onto his shirt; a petite figure bumping into his shoudler, and he couldn't move. "I-I'll call you back." he said gravely. Sun Mi gulped, picking up the empty cups off the floor, but her eyes couldn't move off the carpet. "Mi-ianhae!" Are you okay?" she asked, fear in her eyes, as she looked up at the guy who was more concerned with his shirt. "Aish.. today is not my day." he muttered. "I -I can pay!" she exclaimed, and he looked up at her curiously. "Are you okay?" he asked looking at her to make sure she wasn't hurt, but she couldn't move; she was shocked, and he slightly smiled. "Oh come on; I've had worse than cold coffee being thrown on me." he teased. Sun Mi stuttered, pointing a shaky finger at him. "Y-You!" she exclaimed. "Of course, its probably my fault too, since I also wasn't looking." Reaching for his wallet, he said, "Are you going to get in trouble? I can pay for the coffee if you want." "You! You almost killed me; don't you think this is enough! Are you trying to make my life bad?" He was shocked, being screamed at; and over some coffee. But, it didn't matter to Sun Mi; this was the guy that almost ran her over this morning, seeing him twice in one day? Too much." "I said I was sorry; here take it!" the guy said, throwing a few large bills at her. "Yah! I don't want your money!" Looking at her notepad, she sighed. "Just-- show me where room fourteen is; I have to tell them they are not expecting a delivery." The guy cleared his throat, and said, "fourteen? I'm heading there; I'll show you." holding his shirt at a distance, so as not to stick to him. Sun Mi felt a pang of guilt about it, but that's what he gets for being such a rude guy; she couldn't stand rude people. They both reboarded the elevator, and when the door closed, Sun Mi snatched off her hat, running her fingers through her hair, pushing back stray strands from her ponytail. "So what is your name, mystery chicken lady?" Sun Mi looked straight ahead, not even wasting her gaze on him. "We don't sell chicken." This caught him off guard. "W-what?" Sun Mi looked at him, with a classical are-you-an-idiot stare, and repeated herself. "We don't sell chicken. And my name is Park Sun Mi." 

 

hilo everyone ^w^ thanks for reading~ ♥♥ what do you think? REVIEWREVIEWREVIEW & SUBSCRIBE! More coming your way! ;D

LTP ♥♥