ch . 26

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

The bitter chill reached through her skin, making her shiver, so Sun Mi threw on a scarf over her brown jacket. Looking in the mirror, she tucked her white blouse into her beige skirts, and mussed her hair, before picking up her heels and bouncing out of the house. Bundling up, she covered up her face with her scarf, and clicked down the street, meeting Yongmin on the corner. "Hey!" she chirped, picking up her pace, as she embraced him in a hug. "Did you wait long?" "Ah, no, just like ten minutes."  "Oh! Sorry!" she said, as they crossed the street. "Its no trouble." Stifling his laughter, he lightly tugged on her scarf. "Are you cold?" "Yeh! Aren't you?" The rest of the way, they continued talking,  and as they ran to make the show time, she grabbed his hand, practically dragging him down the street. "Wait! W-wait! Sun Mi!" he exclaimed. "Slow Down!" but she didn't; she darted into the street, and almost got hit by a car, but that didn't stop her. "No! I can't!" "Why not?!" he yelled, slightly panting. Suddenly, she stopped, and he bumped into her, pulling down her scarf, she was panting slightly, "Because." she began. "I want to get there; I'm always late for movies. And I'm tired of making you wait." "Its fine." "No! Because if I'm always late, then you won't want to hang out with me, and I need you to hang out with me; I didn't eat breakfast." she said, with a slight chuckle he joined in on. "Then what are we waiting for?" he asked, tightening his grip. Sun Mi smiled, and said, "You're my best friend, Yongmin." before clicking quickly once more down the street.

Hey, Jong, its Yongmin. I want to hang out with you, big brother! Let's all go to the movies,  Sun Mi is free this weekend, so it should be fun. See you then, from your dongsaeng~

"Idiot." Jongmin grumbled, after checking his phone, ever since he had to check on Sun Mi last week, it was all Yongmin could talk about. It made him sick, but he wasn't busy Saturday, and it would be nice to take a break from work. Yawning, he blankly stared at his computer screen, stashing his phone, he continued to scroll through graphs. After work, there was a knock on the doorframe. "Hey, Jong. We're going out for drinks later, wanna come?" "Uh...yeh." "Cool, we'll see you at eight." He finished his work, and headed over to Raze Lounge; the rest of the night was a bit of a blur,  but he woke up, at home, in his clothes, face plastered to the floor. Groaning, he sat up, and searched for his phone, it was blinking with another message. Hey! You didn't forget, did you? We're waiting for you, but the movie is starting soon; so we'll just be inside, save you a seat! "Oh ... the movies." he said, clutching his throbbing head. Well, there was no way that he would make it anytime soon, so he slowly stood up, and waited for the earth to stay still under his feet. Stumbling to the bathroom, he stood in the shower for what felt like forever, then got dressed and left, driving over to the theatre, but no one was there. Parking, Jongmin bought his ticket, and went inside, and into the theatre. ~

Yongmin impatiently checked his watch, as Sun Mi excitedly looked around, bouncing slightly from the cold, arms crossed tightly around her. "Aish... where is he?" Yongmin said lowly, calling his cellphone, and leaving a message. "We can keep waiting if you want." Sun Mi suggested, though, she was dying from the cold. But she wanted to meet Jongmin; she had only talked to him, never seen his face, and she couldn't wait to see Yongmin's older brother, the legendary queenka tiger of her school. Yongmin hung up, and rubbed the back of his head. "Ahh... no. We'll go in." he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Are you sure?" she asked, looking up. "Are you still cold?" Yongmin rubbed her arms, still bringing her closer. "N-Ne." "Then we'll go in. C'mon. He's a big boy." The both giggled, and went in, buying tickets, and taking their seats in the dark, dark theatre. Sun Mi sat in her chair next to Yongmin, still in her jacket until the chill was gone, when the movie started. Partway through the beginning, Yongmin sat up, "There he is." he pointed. Standing up, he went to go meet his brother at the front door, who just seemed like a dark silhouette. Sun Mi clasped her fingers together, now it seemed to be forever, until they came back.~ 

"One please." Recieveing his ticket, Jongmin walked into the theatre, just as the movie started, and the lights turned off. "Damn." He couldn't see too well in the dark, because unlike his brother, he didn't have perfect vision, he slipped on his glasses which he almost never wore, but still couldn't see. Then almsot out of nowhere, Yongmin was next to him. "You showed." " Yeh. It wasn't easy." "Well it is when you don't drink so much." "Hey, are you scolding your older brother?" "SSSSHHHHH!!!!" another patron said, turning back to the screen. Rolling his eyes, Jongmin said, "I'll be back. I want some nachos." ~

Yongmin went back to his seat, and saw what seemed like an anxious Sun Mi. "He'll be back; he wants something to eat." "Oh." she said, tapping her finger impatiently on the arm rest. Now thinking about food, her stomach grumbled, and she blushed; she completely forgot to eat. Standing up, she excused herself, and blew out of the theatre, and into the lobby. It was almost empty, just people waiting for their food. "Gumi fish, please." she requested, pulling out her wallet. Only having one guy at the stand, made service slow, so she boredly leaned against the counter, with the rest of the crowd. The temperature in the lobby was so warm, so she took off her scarve, and heard a loud scoff. "You again?" Turning, she saw Yongmin, no, not Yongmin. He was inside; and wearing something different; right? "Are you following me again? Aiyah, I've never met anyone as conceited as you." Sun Mi blankly stared at him, before looking around. He was talking to her? Well who else was there; of course, her. But-- "Yah! You can't speak now?" "Min-ah--" she said softly, tapping her chin. "Trying to act so innocent, you really make me sick." he said, taking his food, her right after. "Omo, do you know you look just like my friend?" she said cheerily. He stared at her strangely, as she took her food, and headed back to her theatre. "Wait-- where are you going?" he barked at her. "To-- my movie?" she said, unsure. "yah. same one as me, coincedence?" Jongmin scoffed and walked ahead of her, to Yongmin. He walked slowly up the aisle, and to the seat, where he sat down. "Since I'm sure I won't be able to get rid of you, I'll use you to my advantage, you can be my fan, yeh?" Looking over, he noticed she wasn't there. He looked over to his left, then to his right, where she saw her laying her head on his brother. "Hey!" he exclaimed, "I'm over here!" "SSSHHH!!!!!!!" "I'm over here." he repeated, in a harsh whisper. Sun Mi looked over at him. "That's the guy I was just telling you about; isn't he so strange?" Yongmin showed a toothy grin that the light of the screen illuminated. "Yeah... he is a little weird isn't he?" Sun Mi looked at Yongmin once more. "Uhn... such a resemblance to you, don't you think?" Yongmin looked at her strangely. ~

After the movie, all three awkwardly went to get dinner. Yongmin laughed heartily. "So you mean you guys never met each other face to face?" Sun Mi shook her head furiously, and Jongmin replied, "Yeh, this is the crazy girl that has been stalking me since I first met her." "Ahjussi." she replied cooly, and he growled. "Oke, oke, calm down you two." Sun Mi sipped her milk tea, and smiled. "I am calm." "I'm not, you lunatic." "Yah! Call me a lunatic one more time, and I'll--" "Hey!" Yongmin exclaimed, smiling so hard, his face was hurting. "Since you two have never met, Jongmin, Park Sun Mi. Park Sun Mi, Jongmin." He scoffed. "I'm not shaking your hand." "Let's hope that you don't shake hands the way you drive." she teased. "You little monkey!" "You big idiot!" Their voices rose so loud, the whole resteraunt grew silent, as Yongmin slipped under the table.