Ch.5

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

Jongmin sat in his car, waiting for slow traffic to move, when his phone rang. "Yeah?" he answered, recognizing the voice as his brother. "Hey, Yonginnie." he teased, laughing loudly at his brother's reply. "Calm down, calm down. My day has been really bad so far. This girl, this crazy chick on a pink moped almost caused an accident today." he said, driving to his apartment, to pick up his folder for the meeting; a family records meeting that seemed to reoccur too often. "She tapped on my window, and actually had the nerve to call me ahjussi." The last part made him laugh a little inside. "Yeah. She needs glasses; so what are you-- oh." His voice dropped; because of work, he didn't get to talk to his younger brother often; they were twins. Yong was born only a few seconds after himself, but to Jongmin, it might as well have been years. "Okay. Talk to you--" His brother hung up, while he was still speaking. "Later." Sighing, he threw his phone on the seat, and ran inside, getting met with the wet tongues of two puppies. Laughing softly, he said, "Hello. Hello." Picking up one of the dogs, a fluffy chow mix named Tommy, he said, "Are you guys hungry?" Tommy jumped out of Jongmin's arms, running to the kitchen. "Can you guys wait?" The other dog, named Sunny, whimpered. "Fine. Fine. I'll feed you now. I get to see your uncle today; Yongminnie!" Pouring foods into the bowl, he grabbed the folder, and kissed his first two fingers. "See you later." he waved, locking the door behind him. Slowly, he drove back to the bank company, his phone ringing again. "Hey, back so soon?" He listened as Yongmin recalled his earlier coffee incident. "Really? Wow. Women these days are really insane." Parking, he got out, and walked inside. "Maybe its something in the water." In the background, he could hear Miss. Kwan shrieking about his whereabouts. He was reaching into his pocket to pull out his watch, when he saw a delivery girl standing in the middle of the hallway, and she looked like, like the girl before. "Watch where you're going, arasso?" No. Not every delivery girl looks the same. Trying to walk around her, while on the phone, he told his brother to tell Miss. Kwan that he was there. Opening the door, he saw the same group as before; smiling weakly.