Ch. 10

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

school got in the way  >.< ~ wrote a lot of more chapters while away though ^_^

 

 

BRRRIINNGG!! Sun Mi dashed out of the front door, mounting her bike, she had been thinking about this all day. She was going to find Yongmin's house, and return his clothes; they had to part ways, he was too creepy. Pedaling down the street, the clothes were folded neatly in her basket. Across town, she turned into the rich neighborhood, where she remembered the blurry night. "All these houses look alike...." she muttered, before clearing . "Yongmin ah!" she yelled, slowing her bike speed, and looking both ways. "Yongmin ah!" she repeated, before stopping completely. "This is dumb." Parking her bike, she went from door to door. "Yongmin?" Slam. "Yongmin?" Slam. Down the street she went, asking each house. The last house on the block was only a few feet away, and her patience was wearing thin. "Yongmin-ah... you are really driving me crazy!" Impatiently, she knocked on the door, and an older woman opened the door. "Yes?" "Hi, is Yongmin here?" She looked confused, "Uh no, he's not here--" Sun Mi threw her arms up, in disbelief. "I'm done." she said, walking back to her bike. "But, uh he does live here! Miss!" Sun Mi halted, and slowly turned around. "You're his ahma?" she asked, softly. "Ne. Would you like to come in?" Sun Mi shook her head. "No thank you." She handed his mother a bag. "Please give this to him. Thank you." she smiled, waving and leaving. ~

 

Yongmin smiled. "A little girl as your enemy, ahjussi? That's low." Jongmin's smile faded. "Shutup." Yongmin laughed, puffing out his cheeks. "Oh come on, I was just joking. Calm down." he said with a yawn, rolling over. Jongmin smiled softly, "Hey! Hey! Don't asleep on my couch; Yongminnie, its worth more than you!" Yongmin sleepily grumbled. "Jongie! How could you say such a thing to your loving little brother? I'm worth more to you than anything!" Jongmin scoffed. "No you're not." "LaLaLa can't hear you, sleeping!"

The next morning, he recieved a message from his mother, telling him that an admirer stopped by. Stretching his arms over his head, he smirked. "Really? I haven't had one since high school." Jongmin, fresh out of the shower, was drying his hair. "One what?" he asked. Yongmin stood up. "Mom said a girl stopped by, with a present." "Oh really? I'm jealous; what'd you get?" Yongmin shrugged. "I dunno, she didn't open it. I'm going to go find out." he said. Jongmin laughed. "Fine go, but take a shower first, you stink." Throwing a towel at his twin, it hit Yongmin in the face. One shower later, he opened the door to his apartment. "Ma! I'm home!" His mother shuffled to the front door; grinning widely, as she hugged her son. "Yongminnie!!" "Ma.." he wriggled out of her death vice. "Here here here!" she shoved the present at him. "A really cute girl wanted me to give you this." she said, squealing. Yongmin looked at the medium sized gift bag and smiled. "Thanks." he said, heading upstairs, when she yanked him back by his collar. "Nuh uh. Open it, here." she said, excitedly. "Ahma! Its private!" "Awh! But I waited until you got home; I didn't look inside or anything. Just give mommy a little peek, eh?" she said, with an aegyo face. Rolling his eyes, he peeled back the wrapping paper. "Ah, you've been watching too many dramas." Looking inside, he saw a sweatshirt, and a pair of sweatpants, and a small note, with his name written in neat, small cursive. "Well?" Yongmin's face slowly broke into a smile. "Its clothes." he said, walking past her, up the stairs. "Clothes?" she asked, not realizing he had left the bag downstairs until he was up in his room, only taking the note up with him. When he was out of sight, she attacked the bag, pulling everything out and freezing. "Bwo?" she asked softly. "I have some just like this..."