Ch.4

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

The elevator dinged, and he stepped out first. "My name is Yongmin." he said, with a slight smile. "I don't care." she replied blatantly, and just like that, his smile was gone. "This way." he said, turning down the hallway. Sun Mi followed him, once more putting on her hat. Youngmin opened the door, to see a bunch of waiting faces. "Hey everyone. Coffee's here." he said, once more pulling at his shirt. An assistant stood up to recieve it, but all they saw was Sun Mi emptyhanded. "Ah--ah-- Mianhae." was all she could say, bowing low, once more staring at the floor. "What did you do? How hard could it be; all your job is is to deliver coffee to people with actual jobs!" the woman shrieked. "Hey." Youngmin said, breaking up the conflict. "Miss. Kwan, its my fault. I ran into her, waiting for my brother; I'll go get some when the meeting starts." Sun Mi was silent, staring up at him, throughtout everything he was so nice. "Fine. Fine." she growled, and walked away, leaving the two at the door. "Thanks." she muttered, and he smiled. "Be more careful, next time, arasso?" Sun Mi nodded, and eyed her watch. "I have to go." "Okay, until next time, Park Sun Mi." She quickly left the room, slightly blushing; he was so strange. Leaving the hallway, she was pushed out of the way. "Move." a male voice said, on the cell phone. Sun Mi turned back, to see it was Youngmin, or at least, it looked like Youngmin. "Watch where you're going, arasso?" he sneered, walking away. "Yeah I'm here..." his conversation drowned out, as she left the building, stomping away. He wasn't nice, he was the same jerk as before, only with different clothes? Well, if I was covered in coffee, I would want to change too. Turning over her engine, she threw her hat in the basket, and drove off. "I hate this job."