WWWOOOOOWWW~/ CH. 29

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

wowowowowowowowowowow i'm back. keke uhm, school has kicked.mai.butttt... now i'm back, and i was just like "wow, i wrote alot. someone please shoot me." sorry guys! i'll try to make longer chappies~ Review subscribe, and i'm coming out with another AFF ft. JAEJOONG! /nosebleed/ ssoo smmeexxyy!! ;D thank you special girly for the review! ♥♥

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88329/my-spy-guy-drama-jyj-mystery-romance-jaejoongcl

LTP<3

 

 

 

 

Weeks had passed since she last hung out with Yongmin, despite he constantly kept inviting her. "Are you sure?" "Yeh! I can't go; I heard everyone was going there afterschool, but I need to study for that test." He sighed even louder than he did previously, boredly holding his head up with his hand, as they both sat on school steps. Sun Mi glared at him. "Could you stop?" Yongmin looked up, then grabbed the book out of her hand. "You're done." "Yah! Yongmin!" "Ani. Let's go play." Sun Mi, filled to the brim with anxiety, ran her fingers through her hair. "I can't; I have to get a good grade on mid exams, Min ah; I need the money."Yongmin, confused, tilted his head. "Wae?" "So I can stay here. Tuition is rising; I can't take anymore jobs." Gasping, she checked her watch. "Aish, I have to go. I'm babysitting Amy tonight." Yongmin smiled sadly, and stood up. "You're too busy for me, Sun Mi. I'll see you later." Sun Mi watched him board his bike to leave, when she chased after him. "Wait!" she exclaimed. "Wait. Do you want to come with me?" Yongmin smiled, disbelieving. "See yah." he said. Sun Mi's eyes widened, as she touched his shoulder. "No, come on! It'll be fun; no one's there, just me and Amy, and she's quiet. We can all go hang out, and you can watch her while I study." Yongmin thought about it for a moment. "mm... okay, but you owe me one." Sun Mi's jaw dropped, as she grabbed her bag.  "No I don't. If anything you owe me one." Hopping on the back of his motorcycle, the engine turned over, and he zoomed down the street. "Straight!" she yelled behind him, her hair whipping her face. "No left!" "I thought you said straight!" "Yeah, but their house is left." He made a wide turn in the street, almost getting hit, to make a left. "Oh wait, maybe it was straight." He was silent, as he slowed down, then turned and went straight. "Over there." she said, tapping his shoulder. "On your right." He slowed the bike, and she jumped off. "Go park, I'll check in with them." she sais hurriedly, running up to the house. "Hi! Sorry I'm late!" she exclaimed, walking inside. Yongmin watched her enter the house, and parked in the drive way, before climbing off and slowly walking up to the door. Knocking twice, it didn't take long for her to open the door, a giant grin on her face. Yanking him inside, she slammed the door behind her. Pressing her finger softly to her lips, she whispered, "Shh. we're playing hide and go seek." Yongmin chuckled at her, as she crept down the hallway, sliding in her socks. He began to follow her, when she quickly turned around, pointing to his shoes. "Amy! Where are you?" she cried, pouncing on the couch. Yongmin looked around, and saw a pair of tiny feet poking out of the curtain. Silently, he touched Sun Mi's shoulder, and pointed to the curtain. Gleaming, she crept over to the curtain, and pulled it back, to be attacked by a young girl with long ponytail. "Ahh! You found me! You found me! You found me!" Amy cried, crawling on Sun Mi's back, wrapping her thin arms around her neck. "I did; how are you, Amy? I missed you." "Good." she giggled. "My mommy bought me some more dolls; do you want to play with them?" Walking to the kitchen, Sun Mi tilted her head upwards. "I can't little kid; I have to study." Amy pouted. "What am I going to do?" Setting Amy down, Sun Mi smiled. "I'll make you a snack; go get your dolls, you can show me now." "OKAY!" Amy cried, dashing out of the living room; bumping into Yongmin who was admiring the art on the wall. "Who are you?" she asked. ~

 

Sun Mi came out of the kitchen, plates in hand. "Amy? I made all your favorites--" she hesistated, to see Yongmin listening intently to Amy talk about her new dolls; they were both sitting on the couch, and when she walked in, slightly clearing . Yongmin looked up, amused, as she nervously sat down the food. "Amy, leave Yongmin alone." "Minnie! I'm not doing anything." Amy pouted. "Really; its fine." Raising an unsure eyebrow, she asked slowly, "Are you sure?" He nodded, and Amy continued too talk; while Sun Mi pulled her books out of her bag, and began to read. "Hey, Amy, do you like the circus?" Her eyes suddenly grew as wide as dinner plates; "I love the circus!" Yongmin chuckled. "I do too; but someone didn't want to go with me." Sun Mi looked up curiously from her book. "Are  you talking about me?" "Amy, do you want to go to the circus? We can stil make the show." Sun Mi looked up, in disbelief. "Oh come on! Don't make me the bad guy." Amy fell to the ground, crawling up to Sun Mi's face. "Plllllleeeaasseee???" She pleaded. Looking at Yongmin, he clasped his hands together, and smiled. Standing up, she threw down her book. "Aiissshh." Picking up Amy in her arms, she froze. "How are we going to get there?" Amy practically jumped out of Sun Mi's arms, and dashed to the kitchen. Coming back, keys in hand, he squealed, "We can take the emergency car!" Speechless, Sun Mi looked at her blankly. "Emergency car?" Pressing the unlock button, it chirped, and Yongmin checked out front. "Yeh, its a benz."

 

Sun Mi quietly walked down the stairs, practically collapsing next to Yongmin on the couch. "Whew. that kid is finally asleep." she teased, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. Yongmin chuckled, slouched, almost sliding onto the floor, when he sat up. "Today was really fun." she said, with a smile. "I'm glad I took a break from studying. Did you learn anything about kids?" "Yeh." Yongmin chuckled. "They are really-- really active." he said, stretching. "My legs still hurt from chasing her around." Sun Mi smiled sleepily. "I told you not to give her so much sugar." "I didn't know she was going to to become so crazy." Sun Mi giggled, ruffling his hair playfully. "Hey!" he exclaimed. "I'm only allowed to do that to you!" There was silence for a moment, when she said, "There is no rule; you should start getting ready to leave." Yongmin nodded, and stood up. "Do you need a ride?" Sun Mi shook her head, "No I'll stay overnight, til her parents come home, you know? then I'll leave." Yongmin plopped down next to her. "Then I'll stay too. I don't want you guys to be alone. What if something happens?" Sun Mi stood up, and grabbed Yongmin's hand, dragging him to the door. "Then I'll call you; don't be a parent. Goodbye." "But--" Slam. Sighing to herself, she lazily trudged over to her bag, and checked her watch. "Just a few hours."