Ch.7

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

Sun Mi's mom washed the dishes, as her eyes were pulled to the television. "Ladies and gentlemen, please have your umbrellas ready, because tonight, we are expecting a large amount of rain, with extreme thunderstorms. "I hope Sun Mi is alright..." she said softly. Reassuring herself, she continued with her task. "She's fine. She's at the shop, they don't close until late." Sun Mi trudged through the rain; the showers pouring on her head. The weather was so severe, she couldn't bike, because she couldn't see, so she walked her bike up the hill, gritting her teeth all the way. Cars flying by were the only light seen on the street, when she got to the top, she tried to ride down, but she fell off, and right into a puddle. Looking down at the ground, her fingers opened from the closed fists, and felt the concrete, her cheeks wetting from her own tears. Sun Mi suddenly felt the rain stop overhead, and looked up to see a bright red umbrella covering her head, and a curious Yongmin standing overhead, offering a hand. "Need help?"

 

After the meeting, Yongmin left the building, catching the metro transit to his apartment, he couldn't drive. Unlike his brother, cars weren't his thing, and he left his motorcycle at home. Opening the door, he was greeted at the door by his mom, and little nephews. She left, and he babysitted, wrassling them on the couch. "bedtime." he said, standing up. They rolled around, uncomfortably. "noooo..." they groaned. Bathing them, tucking them in, he sat in the living room, but couldn't find his phone; Yongmin could be so forgetful. "Damn. I'll get it tomorrow." he said, heading into the shower, his phone on his mind all night. The next morning, he left early, heading back there, to retrieve it, and getting caught up in traffic. Seeing Miss. Kwan, she gave him what he came for, and they both went out for lunch. "Sorry, I have to go." he said standing up. "Wait." she said, grabbing his wrist, and handing him a small rectangle. "Its going to rain." He smiled, and thanked her, walking back to the building, until the  sun went down, and sure enough, it started raining. "I must really be lucky today." he said, chipper, walking down the street. Up ahead, near his place, he saw something slip, someone slip? Aish. It was too dark; he walked faster towards it, to see a bicycle on the ground, and a girl next to it. "She needs this more than me." he said softly, covering her with the protection, as he was now getting drenched. "Need help?" She looked up, and his eyes widened. "Nice to see you again, Park Sun Mi."

 

Sun Mi stood up, not taking his hand, brushing off what water she could. Almost not believing it, she looked around. "Ohkay, you can  stop playing now!" she yelled, looking around. "Prank cameras, come out! Come out now! I'm sick of this game!" Yongmin turned his head curiously. "I don't understand." Sun Mi looked at him strangely. "You-- aren't with a camera crew?" "No." She watched as his hair deflated, as she pushed her own out of her face, and picked up her bike. "So my week has just been bad." Yongmin tried his best to cover both of them, but she was standing too far away. "Mine has been pretty terrible too; do you live close?" She tapped her chin, and shook her head. "No. I'm halfway across town." Taking the other handlebar of her bike, he walked in the other direction, when she quickly pressed the brake, and he jolted forward. "Don't steal my bike!" she exclaimed. "Taking it from a girl in the park; what kind of guy are you?" Yongmin tried to supress laughter, stifling a giggle. "W-what? I'm going to take you to my apartment." "No you're not!" "Park Sun Mi, I'm trying to help you." Thunder cracked, and she jumped, running under the umbrella. "F-fine. But we are still not friends." Yongmin's smile didn't waiver, as they turned into the driveway of his apartment. At the door, Sun Mi kicked off her shoes, sighing, as she tried to evaluate how wet her clothes were, she was soaked. Her hair felt like a wet mop; when she just curled it this morning. Yongmin followed her in, and sighed contently; stretching, and taking off his jacket. Peeking out the window, he said softly, "Its not going to stop for a while." Sun Mi groaned, running her fingers through her stringy hair."My ahma is going to kill me." she sniffled. Checking her watch, she added, "And I have work tomorrow!" Holding her head in her hands, she closed her eyes, and didn't notice Yongmin put both hands on her shoudlers, and push her up the stairs, until it was too late. "b-bwo?! What are you doing?" she asked, struggling to turn around, but her wet socks were making it difficult to turn. "You're going to get sick. My mom has some clothes you can borrow, but she's sleeping, so be quiet, arasso?" He pushed her into a room, and headed downstairs, to make something hot to drink. Sun Mi looked around, suspicious. "Hello?" she asked, but recieved no response, except her own cough. "Ugh. " she decided to quickly take a shower, and when sshe came out, she was dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a tank top, and sweatshirt, hair in a bun, as she looked around for Yongmin. "H-hello?" she asked, walking around the large apartment. Yongmin's head popped up from the kitchen counter. "Park Sun Mi; in here!" he exclaimed, waving her over. Looking at her curiously, he handed her a warm cup of tea, and asked, "Why are you wearing so much? We have heat on." Defensively, she glared at him. "Wae? Does it matter?" Yongmin put his hands up. "Okay, okay. I'm going to go take a shower now." Pointing to the cup, he looked at her. "Don't spill it, arasso?" As soon as he went upstairs, Sun Mi lookeda round once more, and peeked out the window, it was still raining, but it was dry enough to ride outside. She heard the water running, and she left; drying off the seat of her bike with her sleeve, she pedaled away, quickly, panting softly. Ten minutes later, Yongmin came out, clad in sweatpants and a t-shirt. "I guess we both had the same clothing in mind." he said, running down the stairs. Heading to the kitchen, he said, "Now where are you--" She was gone. Yongmin poked his head into the living room."Sun Mi?" Then the dining room. "Sun Mi?" Then the bedrooms. "Sun Mi?" His mother groaned, and rolled over. He froze until she was asleep; if she knew he had any guests, he would be dead. "Park Sun Mi, where did you go?" he whispered, finally giving up, and laying across his bed. "You clothes thief." he said, with a smile. 

 

oke, finally put up all the chapters I wrote so far~ ^__^ what do you guys think? ♥♥ REVIEWREVIEWREVIEW

LTP~♥♥