ch. 21

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

Lack of sleep forced a drowsy state over her for the rest of class, until lunch when the shuffling of feet rose her from the drowsy state. Head resting on her desk, she reached for her lunchbox, bringing it onto her desk. Looking up, she saw all her classmates huddled in the corner of the room, glaring at her, but she didn't seem phased. Simply scratching her nose, she yawned, and grabbed her jacket, pulling the hood over her face, as she stared at her desk and ate her lunch quietly. "Does she look so bad?" one class answered. "In one night, she became dangerous." "Wooww... is she going to rob us?" Another classmate scoffed. "I don't care how bad she is; I'm going to sit whereever I want." Sun Mi gloomily rose her head from her desk. "I don't care where you sit." she said, blatantly. Standing up, her desk scraped against the floor, sending mass shivers to all the spines of the other students. Sun Mi walked past them, and out the door, to refill her water bottle. "Aish, ShinWoo this is all your fault! We broke her!" "My fault?! It was your cruel idea!! Now we might die." Sun Mi sighed, and waited for her bottle to fill, when her phone rang. Looking around, she answered it, it being her boss. "Five orders! We're really backed up now!!" he barked. "But I have school now--" "Now, Park Sun Mi!" She hung up, and retreated back to her class, and picked up her backpack, quickly leaving without a word. "Choi Delivery!" she exclaimed, with a smile. Leaving the office, she groaned, it was the third one so far. Checking her watch, she has twenty minutes, or it was free. "Choi Delivery!" "About time." Sun Mi's tired eyes widened when she saw who she thought was Yongmin tapped the board room table, uninterested. She smiled, and waved, setting down the tray of coffee. Jongmin's reaction was quite the opposite, eyes wide, as he stared at her, don't they have any other staff at that place? Sun Mi's eyes didn't waiver, her friend looked so surprised. Walking over to him, she said softly, "Min Ah, you're quite clever." she said with a wink, because to her, it seemed like her friend bought coffee to spend time with her, while to him, he just wanted coffee from someone who wasn't psycho. Again, he was wide eyed, "I-I didn't know you were going to be delivering. It's not my fault this time!"" he exclaimed, flinching, waiting for the the hurt soon to come. Cracking one eye, all he saw was a smile, and  a piece of paper, with a pen. "Sign, please." she said, and Jongmin sat up in his chair, quickly scribbling his signature. He reached in his pocket for moeny, but she pushed his hand away. "Coffee's on me today, Min-Ah." she said cheerily, before leaving quickly. The secretary, distributing coffee, mumbled, "What was that about?" Jongmin sighed, holding his head, "I--have no clue. She is such a persistent fangirl; first my harassment, then my autograph, she probably knows where I live."