Ch.15

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

"So how is school?" "Its okay; Kang ShinWoo is still angry." she replied. "Oh yeh? Over that nose thing?" Yongmin asked, resting his cellphone between his ear and shoulder. "Ne." her voice replied. "Aish. He's so dumb; its no trouble." He laughed, flipping through a clothes rack. "Yongmin ah, what are you doing now?" He sighed, pulling out a dress. "Shopping." Sun Mi gasped, then exclaimed, "Arasso, I'm so jealous; I'm stuck at work." she pouted, sitting on the kitchen table, as her manager opened the store. "Sorry about that; you should come meet me when you get off, we'll go eat." Exhaling her puffed cheeks, she tapped her chin. "I'll try; ooh! Yongmin, I have to go. Manager is calling, bye!" she said, hanging up. "Bye." he replied, stuffing his phone in his pocket, and staring at the dress one more time. "Nah." he said, putting it back, and leaving the store.

 

Sun Mi puttered down the street,  pausing at the light, when the revving of Jongmin's car next to her, made her pull the music out of her ears. He growled. "You are getting away so easily this time, little kid." Curiously, she tilted her head, and raised her hand. "Annyong, min ah." "Bwo?" The light turned green, and she was gone,leaving him in front of a bunch of honking cars. "H-How did she know my name?" "Choi Delivery! Please pay now!" she beemed. "Ne. Gamsam." the lady muttered, practically throwing the money at her, and being so uncoordinated, Sun Mi dropped all the change. "Yah! Aish!"  Bending down, she grumbled, sticking all the coins into her pocket. Checking her phone, she saw she had two more deliveries, but in anxiety, she threw off her hat, and dialed Yongmin. "Hello?" "Min ah! Its Sun Mi, where are you now?" "I'm still at the mall." "I'll meet you there; I'll be quick." she laughed nervously. "I'm going to skip work."  Lazily, she leaned against her moped as she spoke. "Wae? I don't want you to get in trouble." "Ani-- its no trouble. Cheap guy made me work on my free day, yeah I really.. Waaah!!!" While talking, Sun Mi leaned back to far, laughing, and fell over the bike, the pink disaster toppling on her. "Yeobosayo? Sun Mi! Yah! Sun Mi?!" she heard a faint voice yell on her cellphone. Laying on the ground, she groaned, and picked up the phone. "Ugh... Did I dirty my uniform?" she whined, straining to stand up. After telling him what happened, he stifled a laugh, and replied, "You're worried about your uniform?" Picking her transport off the ground, she sighed, "I pay a fee."

Yongmin waited patiently to see Sun Mi outside of the mall; checking his watch about every two minutes. Slowly, she entered the parking lot, and parked her moped, only to have it tilt to far. "No no no!" She grabbed it, and wriggled the kick stand, to anxiously turn around, her eyes searching for him, and she waved excitedly. "Hi! Yongmin!" she exclaimed, running up to him. "Sun Mi, hello! Hmm, I didn't know you can order chicken here." he teased, only to be met with a punch on the arm. "Ah, shutup! Long time, no see, ah?" she giggled. "Did you wait long?" He shoook his head, lying, knowingly he waited thirty minutes for her. "Oh, good." They continued their conversation, but paranoid, she kept looking around. "Do you.." she turned around. "Ever feel..." once more. "Like you're-- being watched?" she asked, looking at him. Yongming cleared his throat. "I think--" with one swipe, he knocked her coffee cup hat off of her head, and into her hands. "People are wondering where you are going." Sun Mi gasped, holding the hat in her hands, before breaking into a grin. "Oh! I always forget I'm wearing this stupid thing." He smiled, playfully yanking her ponytail. "I think its cute." Sun Mi stopped, Yongmin walked a few steps ahead, before also stopping, and turning around, to look at her. Sun Mi bit her lip, and stood on her toes, placing the hat on his head. "Then you wear it." Stepping away, she touched her cheek with her index finger, and snapped her fingers. "You're right; it looks much better on you." He chuckled, and took her hand, pulling her into a store. "W-where are we going?" He smirked. "I'm a delivery boy, so let's switch roles, arasso?" he said, with a laugh.

 

hey guys, subscribe and review. ^_^ or at least ell me if you like it, keke~ ♥♥