Ch.2

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

"Now, let's begin-- Ah! Park Sun Mi, nice of you to join us." Sun Mi slammed the door closed, panting. "M-Mianhae, san saeng nim." she sheepishly grinned. "Take your seat." she said curtly. Sun Mi did as she was told, eyes following her all the way to her seat.  She sat down, dumping the contents of her backpack on her desk, pens and pencils falling onto the floor. Sighing, she bent over, picking up all her stuffs, and before sitting up, she hit her head on the bottom of the desk. "AH!" she groaned, holding the back of her head. Everyone ignored her, or tried to. Sun Mi was always like this, so it wasn't new behavior. Rummaging though the stack of papers, she found her homework, smoothing it out on her legs. When the teacher's phone rang, she excused herself; and the guy in front of her, Kang ShinWoo flicked a  small wad of paper at Sun Mi's forehead, and rolled his eyes. "Gah, Shutup!" he exclaimed, sleepily resting his head back on his desk. Sun Mi jolted from her seat, her chair loudly scraping the floor. "Yah! Kang ShinWoo!" she shrieked, piercing his ears. "Keep my name out of your mouth, monkey." Sun Mi fumed; when the bell rang, and it was time for the next class. Shuffling of feet, crowds and crowds of people pushed down the hallway. Park Sun Mi arrived on time, and class seemed to fly. Lunch came, and everyone pulled out their lunch bags. Sun Mi scampered half way around the class, to see Raina shifting through her noodles with a pair of chopsticks. "Can I eat with you?" she didn't reply, just looked up silently, and flipped the page of her magazine. Sun Mi pulled over a chair, sitting down, grinning. "Oh! Is that the new Vogue edition? I didn't have time to read it yet; can I see when you're done." "Ne." Raina droned. Sun Mi's stomach rumbled, and not looking down, she reached into her backpack, seeking her lunchbox. Finding nothing, her hand searched the bag, still not looking down. "Where is it?" she whispered. Raina once more looked up, and when it looked like her lips were close to forming words, she took out her cellphone, and answered a phone call. "Yeobosayo." Sun Mi's shoulders drooped, as she left the classroom, then the school, heading over to her ride to grab her lunch in the bike basket. Peering inside, she looked around, sighed, and crouched down, sitting on the ground, next to her moped, and bit into her sandwich.