Ch. 12

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

She turned to leave, when Yongmin chuckled at her words. "so dramatic; like you're in a movie, or something. Its really funny." "Yongmin-ah!" "Calm down, Sun Mi. Anything I did, was purely by accident." Using both of his hands, he gestured as he spoke. "But if you feel I owe you something, come to my party on saturday, it'll be alot of fun." Eyes almost popping out, she pointed to her head. "Are you dense?! I want to see less of you!" "What if I say I won't be there; will you go?" he asked, leaning over the table, resting his head on his closed hand, staring up at her. Sun Mi bit her lip. "Y-yah! This is a serious moment; stop trying to be social, we aren't friends!" He pouted. "We aren't? Why not?" Such a strange guy. "B-Because!" she stuttered. He leaned back in his chair, his head resting on the top of the chair. "Why is everything so serious with you?" he groaned. "Just relax, and don't worry about me. And go to my party." Sun Mi fumed, then her whole body relaxed. "Saturday?" she asked, looking down at him. "Ne. Dress nice, okay? It's really formal." he said, standing up. "Such a quick meeting, my new friend, Sun Mi. Next time, we'll do something really fun." he smiled, and walked past her, leaving her speechless, mouth open. "Oh no... I didn't help anything..." he whispered, as he drove away.

"I didn't solve this problem at all." she grumbled, curling her hair, and slipping on he dress. "This cocky guy..." Sun Mi pouted in the mirror, applying lipstick, her earrings shimmering in the light. "Can't you understand?" Picking up her small purse, she waved goodbye to her mother, and drove her mother's car to the address texted to her over a week ago. She pulled up to the front of the building listed, and almost passed out. It was glamorous, even better than school, and worse for her. "I can't go in there w-with this thing!" she shouted to herself, parking at least a block away, as she walked to the front. Her feet ached in such large heels, no matter how cute they were. "Sun Mi!" she heard someone yell, as she turned around to see a very formal Yongmin running up to her. Clad in tuxedo, his hair was sleek and shiny, just like his smile. "I'm glad you came." She quickly apologized for her lateness, but he shooed it away. "No problem; I have something for you." he said, pulling a stick from behind his back, with a intricate, feathery top. Sun Mi took it, and turned it upside down, the feathers close to her face, as she put the mask on, and looked at him. "How is it?" He smiled, which was never an indication, because he was always smiling, and said, "Its perfect; it matches your dress. We both have really good taste." he teased, putting on his red mask, with a long sequined nose. Leading her into the door by the small of her back, he whispered, "Stay close; I don't want to lose you in a crowd of people."