ch.25

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

He stalked the hallway, gritting his teeth. "Now I remember how much I hate this place." Before leaving, he stopped by the office once more, leaving a message for Sun Mi before heading out the door. Raina was waiting for him outside, on the steps, and upon seing him, lept up. "Jongmin! Jongmin! I just wanted to apologize for my earlier behavior, oke?" He looked at her strangley, and asked innocently, "Do I know you?" Clicking his car alarm, he swiftly left, leaving her speechless. ~

Sun Mi finished her shift, and headed back to school, to pick up a few more books for her homework, when she was called to the office. Sun Mi, call me, Jong. "Jongmin? Its Sun Mi." she said, pressing the phone between her ear and her shoulder. "Oh hey. I came to your school today; Yongmin wanted me to check on you." Slamming her locker, she grabbed her books, and left the building. "Really? I didn't see you; I had to leave." "Your teacher told me." "Ah yeh, but you can tell Yongmin I'm fine." she said, awkwardly, with a laugh. "I'll do that." he said boredly, before changing the subject. "Sun Mi, are you busy later?" She checked her watch for what seemed like forever. "ah--- yeh, sorry Jongmin, ah. I have to go back to work tonight, and my mom needs me at home. Its cooking night." she said, throwing her books into her moped, and leaned against the bike. "Oh--oke." he said softly. There was another long silence. "Really, if I could--" "no, no its fine. Yongmin was wondering if we all wanted to go to the movies later." Tapping her chin, she smiled. "Maybe this weekend, I have to go though." Ending their conversation, she boarded her moped, and puttered out of the school parking lot, when she heard someone calling her name behind her. Turning around, she saw Raina running behind her, as the moped kept moving. and then, as if almost immediately, she almost ran into the gate, so she swerved into the bushes. Jolting forward, she grabbed her neck, almost reactively, as the air bag inflated, smacking her in the face, and the horn honked repeatedly. Raina slowed her pace, and stood silently, as Sun Mi struggled off the vehicle, and threw down her helmet, panting. "Hi... Sun Mi." she said softly, to which recieved a cold glare and silence. Sun Mi tried to pull her transit out of the shrubbery, as Raina continued to talk. "I-- liked your shoes in class today; I just wanted to tell you." "Aish, shutup! Shutup!" she exclaimed, hitting the front, so the horn would stop. "Uh-- are you okay? I... saw you run into this thing." Raina nervously said, wringing her hands. Successfully, Sun Mi was able to move the bike, and pull it out; looking at the front, she groaned, picking leaves out of the dented front. "Ye. I'm fine." she said curtly. "Oh, that's good. Eh-- if you want, I can give you a ride home; my driver is out front now." Sun Mi stared at her wide eyed, in disbelief. "Ride with you? Raina, do you have bad memory, or are you just stupid?" Raina's mouth dropped open. "Bwo?" "Why would I ever go anywhere with you? After the way you treat me; and the fact you just crashed my bike, I should kill you." Sighing, she lowered her voice, "but, I don't care about you that much to get so angry. So, Raina.." she said, staring at her straight in the face. "Get lost." she spat, clunking away. Get lost. But she had to be with him... Get lost. Sun Mi, please forgive me~