Ch. 11

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

"Yongmin, please call me; let's be direct. Sun Mi." He read the line over and over, as he dialed the number under the message. The phone rang twice, which got his hopes up, but went to message, and all of a sudden he couldn't speak. "..Oh! Hello? Park Sun Mi! Its Yongmin. ah... now you know my number... bye." he said awakwardly, quickly hanging up, and throwing his phone. Holding his head in his hands, he pushed his hair back, why was he so nervous? Just then his phone rang, an unlisted number, vibrating in his hand. Clearing his throat, he answered it. "Hello?" "Is this Yongmin?" "Park Sun Mi? I recieved your present; thank you for returning them." "I did so to cut our communication, Yongmin." "B-bwo?" "Please don't talk to me anymore, just leave me alone from now on, and stop following me." she said curtly, exhaling deeply. She pulled the phone away from , "What a relief!" she cried, smiling. She heard him talking, and quickly put the phone back up to his ear. "Sun Mi? Are you confused; do you know who I am?" "Ne. The creep." "Bwo?! You spilled coffee on me!" he exclaimed. "And ever since then, I've seen you everyday. A coincedence?" she asked. "Let's end this." Yongmin smirked. "I didn't realize this was a relationship, Sun Mi. Call me 'oppa' from now on?" Sun Mi's face turned beet red. "That's not what I meant!" she barked. "Look, look, whatever your point may be, if you're going to break up with me, at least do it in person, oke? Over the phone, are you that heartless." Sun Mi's expression fell, this idiot, was he serious? "No." she said. "C'mon, you're breaking up with me, imaginary girlfriend; you might as well see me one last time." "ani." "If you don't tell me, I might show up more in your life." he joked, playing along. "Hey, I might even stop by your hosue." Sun Mi sighed; if it was to make this their last meeting, she agreed. "Fine, fine. At the coffee shop across the street from Choi? Agreed?" Yongmin stood up from the bed, smiling. "I'm leaving now. See you soon, girlfriend." "Ahjussi." she said, before hanging up on him. He was caught of guard, as he grabbed his keys, and pulled his motorcycle from the garage. Sun Mi impatiently tapped her fingers against the table, sipping from her cup. She saw a helmetted figure park in front, and when he took off his helmet, and she saw it was Yongmin, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. What a showoff, he couldn't just bring his flashy car? This guy... She silently gritted her teeth as he walked in, taking a deep breath. "Hey Sun Mi; sorry I'm late. Traffic." he said, sitting down. Sure. Traffic. I bet you're just being fashionably late, people always have to wait for you, right? "Its fine." she lied. "I don't know why we had to meet." Yongmin replied, rubbing the back of his head. "I just didn't feel right taking your number, and I thought you were confusing me with someone else." She glared at him, with a stupidity glare. "How could I forget you, you're everywhere!" she cried.  He glared at her, slightly confused. "I--don't.. understand." Sun Mi pounded the table loudly with her clenched fist. "That's a lie! Yongmin! You chased me yesterday!" His face was blank, his eyes wide. "I-I did not!" She stood up. "Fine." she said, firmly, throwing down a few bills for her coffee. "Deny it if you want, but this is where we part ways, Yongmin; I thought you would notice the first time. Let me see you again, and I won't be so kind."