ch.20

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

 

"I'm glad we found one open so late." Sun Mi said, sticking her spoon into her pistacchio ice cream. "Yeh, me too." he said, shortly, eating his chocolate flavor. Sun MI giggled, wiping away excess on her lip. "You don't feel bad walking with Wonderwoman?" Yongmin rolled his eyes. "Park Sun Mi; its five am, I'm eating ice cream with a superhero in sweatpants, walking with you is the last worst thing on my mind." Sun Mi laughed. "Plus, any bad guys will feel my strength." she added. They walked around the center, past gawkers at such a late hour. They stood next to each other, waiting to cross the street, when a guy stared at her. She turned to him, his mouth agape, then away. Yongmin nudged her with his elbow. "Now. Try.." Sun Mi gulped slightly, then glared straigh on at the gawker. "Yah! What are you looking at?" She lunged at him, sending him in the other direction. "You better run." she mumbled, before exhaling, with a smile. "How did I do?" she asked, as they crossed the pedestrian walk, back to his car. "I said stick up for yourself, don't be a bully. Aish, Sun Mi, I thought you were going to steal his lunch money." "Sorry."

 

They spent the rest of the dawn leaning against his car, talking, both drowsy. "I really need to go; school.." "Oh,yeh, I'll drive you home." "You won't crash?" "If I crash, you can kill me; now get in." She scoffed. "If you crash, I will kill you." The next morning, Sun Mi went to class on time, opening the door to a full classroom, that silenced itself  once her echoing footsteps headed to her desk. "Did you have fun last night?" ShinWoo chuckled, sitting in front of her. "Yeah, I thought you looked super." The room exploded with laughter, but Sun Mi tried to ignore them; reaching into her backpack she slammed her books heavily on the desk, silencing them once more. "Lee Raina, Kang Shinwoo, you made your point. You don't think I am important; don't waste your energy gracing my useless, nonexistent life by talking to me from now on. You showed me how unimportant my feelings were to you last night by tricking me; you showed me how much I don't matter, so don't act like it was a joke to hurt my feelingss. Yeah. You reall showed me. You showed me what horrible people you are." Standing up, she glared at both of them in the eye. "So... talk to me anymore, act like you care, and I will surely hurt you. Lee Raina, Kang ShinWoo, we are enemies." Raina was speechless, open, while ShinWoo scoffed her away, rolling his eyes. "Pfft... oh, so Park Sun Mi, the clumsy gangster now, ah? I'm so scared." Without hesitation, Sun Mi grabbed his hair, yanking him back harshly. "You think I'm kidding?" she said, through gritted teeth. "Didn't you know, babo? I'm WonderWoman."