Ch.16

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

wow, I can't believe I wrote this much. ^w^~

 

 

 Yongmin and Sun Mi played around for about an hour, trying on clothes, when his phone rang. "I'll get it!" she exclaimed, running into his dressing room, as he turned in the mirror outside. "bwo? No! Sun Mi!" he exclaimed, chasing after her, but she already closed the door behind her, answering the call. "Yo." she said, trying to mask her high voice."Yah, Yongminnie, trying to sound all cool, ah? Conceited guy, are you busy?" Clearing , she said, "No-- dude. What's up?" Opening the door, her smile was a mile long, as Yongmin struggled to take the phone out of her hands. "Geh--Gi--give it, Sun Mi!" he yelled, in the background. "So, yeah, remember that crazy chick? Well guess what? She must be stalking me, she knows my name and everything." "Oh really? Mann-- that-- Yah! Stop it, Yongmin!" she said, finally breaking her character, when the real Yongmin started to tickle her. Jongmin hesistated. "Yongmin? SS-Sun Mi?" "Oop." she blurted out, throwing the phone at her friend. "Here you go; its for you." she said, walkinig casually into her dressing room. Yongmin sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Crazy kid. Hello?" "Having fun, little one?" "Shutup." he scoffed. "Crazy kids are stalking me, man." Jongmin sighed. "How so?" his younger borther inquired.

 

Sun Mi changed out of the clothes she was in, and into a white summer dress. Pulling her hair out of the work ponytail she was in, Sun Mi stepped out, twirliing about in the mirror. "So, I tried to talk to her again, and do you know what she did? She was nice! What kind of guy do I look like when I'm yelling after a girl who looks so innocent?" Jongmin asked, with a stressful sigh. Sun Mi tapped Yongmin's shoulder, and turned in the dress once more. "What do you think?" she asked. "Yeah." Yongmin replied. "Should I confront her?" Jongmin asked. "Does it make me look fat?" "Nonono." Yongmin said, shaking his head. Jongmin snapped his fingers. "Yeh! You're right! That would only make me the bad guy; no, this crazy monkey needs a cage!" "Should I find another color?" "Sure." Yongmin said. He sighed once mroe. "You're right, now I sound crazy. She is all I've been thinking about for the past few days; the audacity to just wave to me; "Annyong" like we're friends, like she hasn't traumatized me!" Sun Mi grinned, "Nah, I think I'll just take this one, anything to get me out of that stupid uniform."  Tilting her head, she whispered, "Who are you talking to?" "Jongmin." Yongmin whispered, but his brother heard him. "Yeah." "No-- Sun Mi asked who I was talking to." "Oh, hi, Sun Mi!" Jongmin exclaimed. Yongmin rolled his eyes. "He says hi." Sun Mi puckered her lips. "annyong." Pointing to the dressing room, she dashed away, and came out seconds later."She says hi." 

 

Jongmin retreated back to his original conversation. "So what do you think I should do?" "About what?" Jongmin was silent, before yelling, "Yah! You can't even pay attention for three seconds! Its like talking to a brick wall! This, this is my brother. Aish.. put Sun Mi on; I'm done talking to you." Yongmin treaded slowly to the dressing room door, knocking. Raising the phone above the door, he said, "For you." Sun Mi blasted the door open, and Yongmin caught it. "Bwo?" she asked. Walking from behind the door, a silent, frazzled friend handed her the phone. Sun Mi stared at him, clicking her tongue. "Aiyah, what is it with guys standing behind doors?" Pushing him out of the way, she peeked behind it. "Nothing interesting... I swear..." Placing the phone to her ear, she said, "Yeobosayo?" "Hi Sun Mi." Over at the cash register, she pulled out a few bills. "Jongmin! How are you? I haven't seen you since Yongmin's birthday." "I know; it seems so long ago." Taking her bag, she walked out of the store. "It really does; how have you been?" "Not too good, you?" Sun Mi pouted. "Wae?" "A fangirl issue." She silently rolled her eyes, conceitedness runs in the family. "Really? That sounds so difficult." she said sarcastically. "Yeah, its a bother." Sun Mi stopped walking, shoving the phone at her friend. "I'm done talking; talk to you later Yongmin." Yongmin's eyes widened. "Sun Mi! Sun Mi!" he yelled behind her as she left the mall. "You left your--hat..." Picking up the phone, he said softly to his brother, before hanging up, "She left."