Ch.9

««Delivery • Girl • Park • Sun • Mi!»»

"Really? Being afraid of a girl? How pathetic." Yongmin said, laying lazily across the couch, finishing off another strawberry. Jongmin, pouting in the chair across from him, stood up, and threw his brother's feet off of the couch. "This girl! She is so crazy! She is following me; we even take the same road to work together!!" "Aww, sweet; maybe its fate. Maybe you two are supposed to fall in love." Jongmin's mouth dropped open. "Bwo?! LIke I want to be with that monkey. Ani!! She is insane; if I want to be chased around with a broom, I'll live with mom." Yongmin chuckled, popping another fruit into his mouth. "Careful." he said witha  full mouth. "She has super hearing." Jongmin threw hima glare, and shrugged. "Pfft. Women are insane. All of them." Yongmin sat up, and stretched. "Ne. This one girl, I took her home, right?" WIth a smirk, Jongmin teased, "i like where this is going." Yongmin set down the bowl, and gestured with both hands. "Wait. It gets better. She was in the rain; I helped her, she changed clothes, and left. She stole mom's clothes." Jongmin burst into laughter, holding his stomach. "True romance, Yongminnie." "Yah, I told you to stop calling me that." he said, throwing a pillow at his brother. "Its beter than ahjussi." "Again?" he asked, tilting his head, laying back on the couch. Jongmi sighed. "This girl, is my dumbest enemy." 

Running out the door, she made sure she wasn't going to be late. Pushing open the classroom door, she heard a muffled yell, and a very angry Kang Shin Woo stared at her, holding his nose. "Park Sun Mi--" he growled, when a very bright red flew down, onto his shirt, which caught him off guard. "ah! I-I'm bleeding." Park Sun Mi was extremely close to his face, looking at his bloody nose from both sides. "I've never seen a bloody nose before, is it real?" He stood there staring at her, like she was retarded. "what kind of place do you think this is-- Stop it!" in the midst of his conversation, she rose a finger to touch his injury, when he yelled at her, she quickly lowered her arm. "Sorry." she said quickly. "Idiot." he spat. Sun Mi's mouth dropped, as she pointed to herself. "me?" "Ne." "Kang ShinWoo, how rude! Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?! Blaming someone on your own injury; you are so immature. You'd be the idiot in this situation." "m-me?" he sputtered, his disbelief. "Ne. Who told you to stand behind the door anyway? Not me. There's nothing back there for you. Yah, are you a little child being punished? You must be, since that is how you are acting. ShinWoo ssi, and when you got injured, you decide to stand there and argue, while your blood pools at your feet." she replied, quickly in a matter of fact tone. Looking him dead in the eyes, she tilted her head, touching the top of her head. "does that seem a little bit dumb?" looking around, her interest was lost, for once again she went to sit with Raina. "annyong!" she replied excitedly, as the teacher walked in. "my mother made breakfast big enough to share." she said, shaking her lunchbox. "want to share?" "YAH KANG SHINWOO, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NOSE?!" "P-park Sun Mi hit me with the door, teacher!" always the oblivious one, Raina looked up. "Ne." "well who told you to stand behind there anyway?! Go clean up! Are you an idiot?!" Park Sun Mi turned around to then, a piece of egg on between her chopsticks heading for . "told Cha." she said, before inserting the food, with a smile.

 

^_^ wrote two chapters, tell me what you think. excuse the typo, my ipod has bad autocorrect. v.v

El Tee Pea ♥♥