5

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mommy, can I go with Jongin samchon? He promised we're going out to watch a soccer game." The excited Hyunjin crossed his fingers as he waited for his mom to respond from the other line. Through video call, he could his mom scribbling something on a paper before looking up to the screen with a smile.

 

"Can you promise mommy that you will be a good boy then?" Of course he can do that. And he'll be with his favorite uncle, Jongin who always bring him to ice cream shops and bubble tea stores. He and his Sehun samchon are his soccer buddies along with Luhan samchon. They would always take him to soccer games and would even play with him sometimes.

 

"Neh. Iwill be a good boy mommy. I promise." He cheekily said, smiling so innocently at his mom. And he received a yes with a smile in return. Assa! He's going to see his favorite team play today and as promised by his Jongin samchon, they would eat ice cream afterwards.

 

"What about Mimi? Where's your sister?"

 

"Mommy~ It's her ballet lessons today." He reminded his mom, who chuckled and apologized for forgetting in response. He clearly understands, his mom is a busy woman and she's handling a company by herself. But she would always find her own way to check on him and his sister so they wouldn't feel neglected. And they never did, not even once. 

 

After saying goodbye, he quickly jumped out of his bed and went on preparing his soccer bag that was given to him by his mom. He's a big boy now and he's capable of preparing his things and himself even without the help of their Nanny Jung. Even his sister is capable of the same thing, and they both know that it makes their mommy happy and less burden to their nanny.

 

"Jin-ah, Jongin doryeonim is already downstairs." His eyes lit up in excitement as he heard what Nanny Jung said. In a swift motion, he grabbed his bag and made sure that his shoes are properly laced before running out of their room, down to the huge living room where his favorite uncle is waiting. 

 

"Samchon!!" He knew that his teachers often say that he's a very quiet and shy boy. But what they don't know is that when he's around his family and his samchons, he's just like his twin sister. Though he couldn't compete completely with Mimi's hyper activeness.

 

"Oh. Jinjin. There you are." The handsome Kim Jongin greeted him with a high five as he excitedly ran over to him. He and Mimi are both grateful of having amazing samchons like them who would take them out all the time and play with them. They were like their daddies.

 

"Are we leaving now samchon? I'm excited." He chirped, jumping up and down as he tug on his uncle's arm. The game they're going to watch today is a big one and he doesn't want to miss it. Too bad his sister won't be there to watch it with him.

 

"Yeah. We are now." The older man scooped him up in his arms, carrying him like he didn't weight over 30 lbs. And he didn't complain. He's way too excited to leave. "And we're going to meet Sehun samchon there."

 

But what surprised him more was seeing a pretty girl sitting inside the passenger seat of his uncle's cool car. It was none other than his favorite noona, Krystal, and his Jongin samchon's girlfriend.

 

"Noona's coming with us." He smiled at his uncle who carefully set him at the back seat, buckling up his baby car seat that he knew his mom asked his samchons to buy for all of their cars.

 

"Noona~ Annyeong!" Smiling warmly, the pretty noona seated on the front seat turned to him and gave him a small wave. And them, the pretty noonas that his samchons has as their girlfriends, are another reason why he loves going out with them. They were all nice to him and his sister.

 

"Hello Jinjin-ah. How have you been?"

 

"Daeun noona is with Sehun samchon as well." He went ecstatic about the trip, his two most favorite noonas will be with him. 


 

 

All throughout the ride, he was asked questions after questions by the two adults in front. He didn't mind it anyway because he missed them. It's been weeks since he last saw them because according to his mom, his uncles are working on a huge project making them busy. But they all promised on taking him and his sister out once they're all done.

 


"Samchon! Noona~!!" Hyunjin was jumping up and down again as the newly arrived couple welcome them outside the gates of the arena. He was feeling really happy seeing them again.

 

"Aigoo. Jin-ah is growing so fast. Give noona a hug." He obliged and gave his Daeun noona a bear hug then gave his Sehun samchon a high five next. If only his sister doesn't have ballet lessons, she would surely be so excited as he is.

 

"Are you excited to see them play bud? I heard they're also giving out backstage passes, for meet and greet with the players." Hearing about the chance of meeting the star players of his favorite team is e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter