14

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Saturday morning and that only means good news for Hyunjin. His uncles are going to take him out to play and watch soccer games. Once his nanny Jung told him that his uncle Luhan called, he quickly prepared his things he would be using for his soccer day out. His sister was busy practicing since the recital is only a week away and he's left with his mom who was preparing snacks for him to bring.

"Mommy?" He called when he entered the kitchen where his mom was busy wrapping the mini sandwiches she made for him. He knew it was his since his spaceship figured lunch box was out.

"Yes baby?" His mom looked down on him and flashed him a smile.

"Don't you want to watch me play with Luhan shushu?" Trying his sister's aegyo technique, he asked his mom.

"I'm sorry baby. But mommy needs to attend a meeting today. Don't worry though. We'll be eating dinner tonight with Joonmyeon samchon." Crouching down in front of him, his mom gently ruffled his hair. Even if it's Saturday, he knew their mom could be busy. And they understand it anyway. He just tried asking her.

"Neh. It's okay mommy." He smiled and nodded like the good boy he is.

After his mom packed his snacks, his Luhan shushu entered the kitchen with his uncle Sehun trailing behind. Both uncles were wearing their college soccer uniform.

"You guys know the drill. Before 4PM. We'll be joining Joonmyeon oppa for dinner later. You guys could come too." He heard his mom remind his two uncles as he was waiting for them to get inside the car. He was already buckled up on his car seat.

"Sure noona. We'll go ahead." His uncle Sehun hugged his mom before boarding the car. And same goes for his uncle Luhan. Once the two uncles were also buckled up, they then went on their way to the soccer arena.

"Is Minho hyung joining us today shushu?" He asked, directed to his Chinese descendant uncle. The first time he played with Minho hyung, he was able to learn lots of new techniques. And the soccer player promised him to teach him more the next time.

"Minho hyung is out of the country right now Jin-ah. Probably next time, I'll call him so he could join us." He pouted a bit. His uncles are great players as well but his Minho hyung is just the best for him. He was really looking forward on seeing him.

"Okay shushu. Tell me when we're meeting him okay? I'm going to bring Mimi's jersey so hyung could sign it." Thinking of showing it to his sister as a surprise already made him smile.

The whole ride to the arena was filled with his week long stories about school and his musical practice. After telling his uncles that he would be performing also, the two were ever more excited to watch them. It would be the first time that he and his twin sister will perform for an audience. And it's the both of them. He could only hope that his daddy and mommy will be proud of them. He can't even wait for the day of the recital.

"Okay. Here we are." His uncle Sehun happily exclaimed, opening the door for him. He jumped out of the car, grinning from ear to ear. For a week, he wasn't able to play soccer because he had to practice for the recital. That's why he was pretty excited on running around, wearing his soccer jersey and kicking the ball around.

"Where's your usual jersey Jin-ah?" Uncle Luhan asked him after tying his soccer shoes for him. His uncle Sehun was already stretching, leaving the two of them.

"Oh. Nanny Jung said it's still in the laundry shushu. So I had to use this." He glanced at the baby blue colored jersey he was wearing. It only has his first name written on it. If he was right, it was a gift from one of his mom's co-workers.

"Are you comfortable with it?" He nodded his head to answer his uncle. After making sure he's already geared up, the both of them ran towards the net where his uncle Sehun was waiting. They were with other kids and teenagers as well, who were out to play soccer just like them. Some of the kids became his friends, especially those who are soccer fanatics. His uncles allowed him to play a round with the kids that are on the same age as his as they warm up themselves with ball drills.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter