*20

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend passed by in bliss for Hyuna. A lot of things happened for the last three days. At Kris' appearance, the kids were twice as enthusiastic. Even Hyunjin, her son who rarely smiles finally learned how to show his beautiful smile. The whole weekend, she saw her kids clearly enjoy the presence of their dad. After taking them to the aquarium, Kris had stayed the whole day with her kids back at their place the next day. Her office works made it easier for her to avoid him.

And Kris, being back in her life, it was something she needs to adapt to which might take her some time. How can she just easily accept the guy who left her hanging for 6 years and worst, who accused her for cheating?

'I'm sorry.' She was astonished hearing the two words she had been wanting to hear from him. But she couldn't give in so easily. The wound hasn't healed yet. She needed more time before she could fully forgive him.

"Secretary Park, cancel all my meetings for today." After instructing her secretary, she grabbed her stuff and left her office. There was another thing left unanswered. And for that, she needed to confront a few people.

"Are they all in?" She asked the lady seated behind the desk who bowed and greeted her. Everyone in the building were aware of who she was and her relationship to the big bosses.

"Yes President Kim. They just started." She nodded before marching her way towards the closed conference room. When she pushed the door open, 11 pair of eyes were on her, surprised to see her there at such hour.

"Noona?" The youngest was the first one to acknowledge her, getting up from his seat to welcome her.

"Hyuna. What do I owe you for this surprise visit?" She rolled her eyes at Joonmyeon who only smiled back.

"We all need to talk." She eyed them one by one, her tone a tad colder than normal. And her eyes landed on Sehun who was grinning innocently at her before taking his seat back.

"What did we do this time?" Kyungsoo asked, his big curious eyes staring at her.

"Or what did Sehun do this time?" Yixing countered, throwing the maknae an inquiring look.

"Yah. Why is it only me? There's Jongin and Luhan hyung too!" Sehun said in defense, pointing at the other two that was mentioned. "Oh! Even Minseok hyung and Chanyeol hyung!" He added, turning to the other pair.

"Okay. What is this all about Hyun? We can't keep on guessing what's going on. Or what we did wrong." Joonmyeon directed to her, even offering her to take a seat.

"How come no one told me that Kris met the kids?"

And the bomb was dropped. Everyone went quiet. She heaved a sigh, taking the seat that was offered to her. She turned to look at Joonmyeon, pleading him to at least make someone explain.

"Sehun?" Joonmyeon called out the youngest who was pouting and sulking.

"We had no idea Kris hyung would be there. Me and Luhan hyung were playing when he arrived. But it wasn't the first time they met. Minseok hyung was with Jin then." The youngest explained, shrugging apologetically to her.

"Well, Kris popped out all of a sudden then when we were playing in my office. I also had no idea then that Kris would come." Minseok explained, still looking calm and collected as he lean back on his chair.

" I understand if you'll get mad at us but, if we told you then, don't you think you won't panic? Besides, It's not important anymore how they first met Hyun. Kris already knows who they are and the same for the kids." She knew that Luhan has a point. She shouldn't focus on that anymore. Her priority right then should be the kids and their welfare which she has to talk about with Kris.

"How was the family reunion anyway?" Jongdae teased, his trademark smirk on his face, to which she answered with a glare.



The past three days could be the best three days of his life. Kris had been nothing but all smiles when he was with his kids. They sure do bring nothing but joy to him. They were like his precious gems. After spending another whole day with them, he was able to build a tighter bond with them. And he got to know them even better.

But there's one more thing he needed to fix. The most important of all. Him and Hyuna. She had been more aloof. He only caught a few glimpse of her the other day. Her office works were the excuse she used to avoid him. The kids didn't even mind that their mother was busy the whole day.

"Mr. Wu?" His head snapped up from looking through the pictures that Hyunmi took using his cellphone. Standing by the door was his secretary.

"What is it?" He asked, keeping his phone back in his pocket.

"Park Shipping Corporation representatives are waiting for you inside the conference room." The man in his early forties informed him.

"You can tell them that our meeting will be moved in three weeks. I have things to handle personally." His secretary was left with no choice but to just nod and inform the people waiting for him.

"Yes Mr. Wu." When he was left alone again, he fished his phone out again and dialed Joonmyeon's number. It would usually take his friend four rings before he picks up but he had re-dialed twice already and still, no answer. Desperate to talk to his friend, he grabbed his coat and headed out. He was planning on taking the kids somewhere else and he needed the man's suggestion. Yes, he was close to the kids already but Joonmyeon knew them more than him. Yet.

Directed to the conference room, Joonmyeon's secretary informed him that his friend was with the others having their weekly Monday assembly. The boys were already preparing to leave when he entered the room.

"We've got another visitor. What a Monday." Baekhyun said, waving at him. Another visitor? He wanted to ask but he decided to just keep his mouth shut and get straight to the point why he was there in the first place.

"We all need to talk." He told them, stopping them from leaving and earned a series of complains.

"And that's the second time we heard that in just an hour." Sehun muttered, pouting as he look at the window. One by one, his friends slumped back to their seats, Jongin even stifling a yawn.

"Come on hyung, faster. I have another meeting." Chanyeol whined, even making a time-is-ticking gesture by tapping his wristwatch with a finger.

And with 11 pairs of curious eyes looking at him, he laid out the problem he had. But everyone turned out to be excited as he uttered what he was planning. And Chanyeol's meeting was long gone as the conference room was drowned in noisy chattering, planning and bickering by the young boys disguised as Seoul's hottest businessmen.


After picking up his sister from her classroom, Hyunjin and Hyunmi headed to their school lobby side by side. Being the eldest, Hyunjin took the liberty of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter