*15

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

Okay. So just to make sure you guys won't be confused, I'll just do a quick summary of what really happened to that deleted continuation of chapter 14.
*Kris heard some kid from the soccer field call Hyunjin by his surname, which is Wu, and Kris thought it was him being called. But he saw the boy running towards Hyunjin. And that got him curious. Basically, that's it. 

 


And I'm so sorry for this very late update. Some crazy happenings turned out. But, enjoy anyway.

 

--

 

Every Sunday morning, it has been a tradition for Hyuna and her kids to eat breakfast together, sometimes if the weather was nice and fair they would have it by the pool. Just like that Sunday, the weather seems calm. Wearing their identical swimsuits, her twins were sitting and eating their pancakes in front of her.

"Is Joonie samchon coming today mommy?" Her daughter asked her after gulping down her glass of milk.

"We were just with oppa last night. Why baby? You wanna see him again?" And Mimi just answered with a quick nod before grabbing another slice of kiwi.

"Mommy." She turned to Hyunjin, who was glancing at his sister with a knowing look.

"Yes Jin-ah?"

"Mimi has something to ask."

"Oppa has something to ask."

They both said at the same time, making them look at each other with wide and scolding eyes. Since earlier, she could already tell that there's something going on between her kids. It's very easy to tell. Being their mother, she could read her kids like an open book. And it's easier, since they were twins. They're almost identical when it comes to everything. Almost.

"What is it?" She asked.

And the two started to bicker, making the other ask whatever question it is.

"You ask."

"No. You do it."

"Why me? You're older."

"You're younger. Younger ones should do it."

"No. You're my oppa. So you do it."

"Andwae. You're my dongsaeng. Do it."

"No. You do."

"You're the one who wanted to know it."

"You also want to."

"Wu Hyunjin. Wu Hyunmi." Having enough of their cute bickering, she turned her Strict Mommy mode on. And stop, they did. Eyes widening even more hearing her speak sternly, the two pouted as they faced back their unfinished food.

"Oppa wants to know what's Daddy's name." Her daughter muttered almost inaudibly as she picks on her sliced fruits. The question caught her off guard. Not once the kids had the courage to ask her about that.

"Mommy?" Hyunjin called her attention back, and when she looked at them, her kids were staring at her with hopeful eyes. Maybe, it wouldn't hurt if she tells them the truth. Besides, she knew Kris doesn't really use his Chinese name in Korea. Maybe, it would be safe.

"Wu Yi Fan." The three foreign words slipped out of her lips and she was able to say it bravely after a long period of time.
--


The moment he stepped inside his office after coming home from the soccer field, where he unexpectedly met the kid who reminded him so much of Hyuna, Kris immediately dialed the number of his most trusted colleague, which happens to be a private investigator, and asked for a favor that he never even thought would be happening.

"Seungho hyung? Yeah. This is Kris." He greeted the man on the other line with formality. "I have a favor to ask."

"Anything Kris. What is it?" It was an immediate response that he was a hundred percent sure he would get.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter