*16

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once his secretary brought in the folder from his Seungho hyung, Kris felt as if his world stopped. He only had a day to wait and he already got the results he was anxious about. The folder that contains things and records of a kid named Wu Hyunjin.

Releasing a deep breath, he took it and held on to it. He was dreading the things he would read on every file. His heart rate was beating faster than normal. Whatever's reported inside the folder might change his life and make him regret leaving Hyuna hanging.

"Just read it Kris." He muttered to himself, bravely opening the folder. It seems like his heart skipped a bit as a picture of Hyunjin, and what surprised him most, was the little girl beside him on the picture. It was Hyunmi, the lost little girl. No wonder he could point lots of similarities between the two, they were twins. And he had no idea why his hands were trembling as he turn the page to reveal the full detail report about the little boy.

Name: Wu Hyunjin / Harvey Wu
DOB: November 25, 2006
Age: 6 years old

The kid back in the parking lot was really pertaining to Hyunjin and not him. But his eyes lingered longer on the written date of birth. November. Just nine months after he left. Nine months after the last time that something has happened between him and Hyuna.

Mother: Kim Hyuna
Father: Wu Yi Fan / Kris Wu

He wasn't reading wrong. It was his name written and stated as the child's father, and with his seal. He couldn't even fathom what he should feel upon seeing his name. He was confused, happy, excited, surprised, and the likes.

When he left her, she was already pregnant with the twins. But she didn't tell him anything. He was surprised that despite what he did, Hyuna still let the kids bear his last name.

Giving the rest of the report a quick scan, he turned to the next page that holds information about Wu Hyunmi.

Name: Wu Hyunmi / Hayley Wu
DOB: November 25, 2006
Age: 6 years old

Mother: Kim Hyuna
Father: Wu Yi Fan

Both kids even hold dual nationality status, Korean-Chinese. It didn't surprise him anymore seeing the long list of the kids' godfathers, all of his friends, and the reason why they were always with them.

The whole time he was reading the report, he didn't even realize that he was holding his breath in. For six years, he lived and didn't even know that he's got kids already. No one even told him. Not even Joonmyeon.

Of course, his best friend. But he couldn't even blame him and their other friends. It was his fault. He turned his back on them, on everyone. And that cost him six years of not being with his kids.

"It's not yet too late to have a closure on this Kris. You wouldn't know what you're missing if you won't act faster." Minseok's voice echoed around his head. It was now clear to him why his friend said those. He was really missing out big time.

Looking again at the pictures of the twins provided, there was no doubt they were his. The familiar eyes, it was the same eyes as his. Especially on the picture where the little boy was frowning, looking far ahead. Hyunjin looks exactly like him when he was the same age as his son. Even Hyunmi. How come he wasn't able to take notice of that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter