*17

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a granddaughter of the Kim empire, Hyunmi was granted to have a room for herself that would serve as her dressing room. Hyuna couldn't believe that her kids were given special treatment even if it was just a simple recital. Though she was glad for it because only her and her friends could witness how her daughter was throwing a tantrum.

Her daughter was already wearing her tiara, her hair done perfectly and she just needs to change in to her costume. But she won't budge on the chair she was sitting on. No matter how her favorite Luhan shushu sweet talk her.

And worst, her son was acting the same. He wouldn't even let anyone fix his tie and like his sister, he won't budge from his chair also. Their ballet and piano instructors already told them to get ready but none could even make them move.

"Mimi, baby girl. Come on. Your performance will start soon. Don't you want the people waiting for you see how hard you practiced to perfect your routine?" She tried for the nth time, crouching down before her daughter who was pouting.

"I want to see daddy first. Then i will change in to my princess costume." The same response they all got from Hyunmi. With a hopeless look, she glanced at Joonmyeon who was standing on one side, observing her and the kids.

"Don't you want daddy to see you all dolled up already when he arrives sweetheart? Your princess costume is waiting." It was now Sehun's turn again to persuade her little girl. Taking her earlier position, the tall maknae knelt down in front of her, even taking her tiny hand to play with it.

"Daddy first." Was all she said, before pulling her hand away from her uncle Sehun's touch. They were all losing hope and going crazy, trying all their might to persuade her to just wear her costume.

She then tried her son next. Unfortunately, she got the same response. Both kids wanted to see their father first. It was no secret that the twins were really anticipating this day because of her promise that their dad would watch them perform. They had kept on blabbering about it last night.

"How about this Mimi-ah? Shushu will take you to Sanrio land in Japan this weekend if you'll perform beautifully later? Remember, you told me that you want this new Hello Kitty backpack, right?" Yixing had to even bribe her daughter. But still, she refused, shaking her head vigorously.

"We'll watch another of Minho hyung's game? And you're going to meet him again after. Don't you want that Jin-ah? Or if you want, we can ask hyung to let him have you get a chance to kick the ball before the game." Sehun tried again with Hyunjin but he was only ignored, like the others.

"I heard that there will be Disney Princesses on Ice in a few days, baby girl. And samchon will buy tickets for us if you will wear your costume now. Don't you want to watch your favorite princesses do ice skating?" Even Kyungsoo who used her daughter's favorite show on her. And with a shake of head also, he was rejected.

It was a hopeless case. How could she even make her kids perform without their father, less they wouldn't even do anything. For six years, this would be the first time the twins gave her that much headache. And to think, she was even the main reason. She promised them and now she disappointed them. What kind of a mother she is. And it's making her want to cry.

"It's okay Hyun. We'll figure out something, okay?" She looked up to see her Minseok oppa, giving her shoulder a light squeeze. How she prayed they will.

"Is Tao coming? Maybe he can talk it out with Mimi with all his lame jokes and funny faces." Sehun was obviously trying to lighten up the mood but he couldn't just. Everyone was doing their best to talk to her twins but still to no avail, they wouldn't even look at anyone who's talking to them.

"Jin-ah. Do you want samchon to call daddy and ask him if he's already on his way?" It was the first time Joonmyeon spoke and everyone's eyes were all on him as he did. Even Mimi, hearing him mention the word daddy, he caught her attention.

Mutely, her son nodded looking hopeful at Joonmyeon. Even she did, but not a hopeful look. A quizzical look. What was he going to do? He wouldn't really call Kris, won't he?

"You're going to call daddy samchon? C-Can I talk to him?" She heard her daughter ask, blinking at her uncle.

Yet, as Joonmyeon was about to answer, the door opened.



"Where are the kids?"

That question caught him by surprise. His Kris hyung already knows, that he was sure of. Despite him looking at him and Krystal impassively, he could tell that he just learned about the twins. And maybe, just maybe, they could help his noona and make the twins happy by telling Kris.

"Seoul Music Academy for kids." He answered, clearing his throat to shrug off the uneasy feeling he had earlier. Even Krystal was brushing off the surprised look on her face to look as impassive as his Kris hyung.

"Get your up and drive me there you brat." With that, Kris left them in surprise. He could still be such an at that kind of situation.

"Well, he is your hyung, might as well follow him. Come on. Let's not wait for Zi Tao." Krystal was already up on her feet, looking at him and motioning for him to also do the same.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter