*10

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin came home earlier than his sister that day. The latter had to attend extra ballet lessons for the upcoming recitals. Being alone for him means a few hours of boring time. He knew that his mom wouldn't be home either since it's just a little after 3.

 

"Jin Jin-ah. Do you want me to bring up your snacks?" His nanny Jung asked him with a smile as she helped him take off his coat.

 

"Nah. I'll just wait for mommy. But thanks anyway nanny." He then sped off upstairs, skipping the door of his and his sister's shared room. He wanted to watch tv inside his mommy's room since it's way bigger and he loved his mom's comfortable bed. She wouldn't surely get mad at him since they do it all the time as well.

 

"Pororo!" He happily beamed as he jumped on the bed, eyes ogling on the cartoons playing on the tv. 

 

Thinking that his sister might come home anytime later on, he decided on making their favorite spot, which was on the floor. He paused the show for a bit and started laying down the soft futton his mom uses whenever they would watch tv. Spreading a spare comforter over it to make it more comfortable, he then went to gather pillows. His mom wouldn't surely mind if he uses her bed pillows. But something caught his attention when he lifted the pillow he used on lying down earlier.

 

A picture was hidden underneath it. 
 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94uu7IfbU1r3u7if.jpg

 

And the man was way too familiar to him.

 

It was Kris, the samchon he met in his uncle Minseok's office.

 

Why does his mommy have his picture? Chanyeol samchon told him that his mommy doesn't know him. He thought to himself staring at the picture. 

 

The picture seems a bit old. Kris on the picture has longer hair and the Kris he recently saw sports a short hair, making him look more mature. 

 

"Does mommy know him?" He thoughtlessly asked himself, sitting on the bed and clutching on the picture as he stare at it. Lots of questions filled his head again. He knows his mommy. She wouldn't just look at pictures of strangers. Moreover place them under her pillow.

 

Maybe Kris was someone important to his mom. But who was he to her? Does he know who their father is?

 

But he surely couldn't ask his mommy about him. She'll know he snooped around her stuff. And one thing worried him even more. Will it be okay if he tells Hyunmi about it? He debated if he should or not. 

 

In the end, he ended up on the decision of just keeping it to himself for now. Maybe his mom has a reason. No one should know yet. So he decided to just clean up the make shift bed he prepared on the floor and left the room like nothing happened. 

 


 

Hyunmi hopped out of the car happily as she received lots of praises from her ballet teacher. Hearing encouraging praises from her teacher made her even eager to show a very amazing performance. What made it even better is her dad's going to watch. If he shows up, it would be the first time she would see and meet him. And she surely couldn't wait. She already told her friends about it and they were also excited to meet the guy. 

 

"Butler Seo~ Is mommy home already?" She cheerfully asked the butler who welcomed her by the front door. 

 

"Not yet agassi." The butler bowed. But even before she could fully enter the house, the doorbell rang once again. There was a delivery guy standing by the gates which one of their body guards attended to. She and Butler Seo waited till the guy in black suit came up to them holding two black square boxes.

 

"Butler Seo. A delivery for Miss Kim." Her eyes widened a bit in surprise seeing the label on the box.

 

It was her and her mom's favorite chocolate brand, Pierre Marcolini. She could easily tell because of the emblem embossed on the side.

 

"Butler Seo, can I take a look at it?" She asked, her eyes sparkling with joy. The middle aged guy gave the box a careful look and note attached to it. She tried peeking on the note and she saw a few words written.

 

'Your favorite chocolate, never changed. Right? -K'

 

K? Who's K? She thought and she turned to look at Butler Seo who was too immersed as he was staring on the note.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter