*31

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please do check out the A/N guys.

 

Chapter 31

 

 

“It’s good to see you again, my dear old friend.” Standing a meter away from her was the person she loathed the most; even until that present time. Her presence only gave her awful feelings. And never, she liked her around.

 

Im Jinah was bad news.

 

“I’m afraid I can’t say it’s the same for me. What are you doing here?” She couldn’t find herself faking a smile in front of the person she hated the most. And she didn’t care anymore if she was hostile.

 

The blonde right in front of her deserved it.

 

“I heard about the merge. And the wedding of course. Congratulations.” But the lady in front of her, of course, had the guts to fake her greeting. Behind that fake smile, she could say she was fuming mad inside.

 

“Cut the crap Jinah. What do you want? Why are you here?” She repeated herself, this time pressing on her last question.

 

She couldn’t believe how she even had the face to show up there. When everyone close to her knew how Im Jinah hated her.

 

Because of one thing.

 

And that was Kris.

 

Every single thing she did back then, just to break the two of them, it was etched in the back of her mind. Every attempt, would end up failing. And that only pissed the woman even more.

 

She was desperate to have Kris.

 

How can she forget her attempt of seducing Kris? Ahh. Those memories were enough to make her blood boil.

 

“I had to see it for myself. The news.” The smile on the woman’s face was full of malice; especially how she eyed her up and down.

 

Like she was hiding something.

 

“I actually had no idea Kris will actually take you back.” The blonde lady said, an eyebrow raising as she intently match her gaze.

 

Her words suddenly made her heart skip. In an awful way.

 

Something wrong was bound to happen.

 

But she have to keep her cool.

 

“I didn’t think of that as well.” She tried sounding uninterested, focusing her attention back to the napkin dispenser. She suddenly had the urge to hold something with her hands; or else, she might end up wiping that annoying smirk on the lady’s face.

 

“Yeah. Surprised me quite a bit. I mean, after all the times we’ve spent in London. Thought he’ll have a change of heart. Especially after what you’ve done.” She was smirking maliciously, the way her eyes were twinkling; and her words, everything made her sick to her stomach.

 

She was rooted to her place, her hands stopping midway from grabbing more napkins.

 

What was she saying? Her and Kris?

 

What she did? What did she do?

 

“You loved him huh? Imagine my surprise when I saw the pictures of you cheating on him. Ironic.” The humorless chuckle emitting from her only pissed her off even more.

 

“And how he looked so hurt after I showed him the picture. Mad. He was.”

 

Im Jinah was taunting her.

 

“Didn’t Kris tell you how he ran to me while he was in London? Poor boy. He believed that you really did love him.” She added, the smirk on her face growing.

 

Of course. It was her who told Kris and fed him lies. How could she even not think of that?

 

She had no time to lash out on Jinah in public. She needed to maintain her cool; even if she badly wanted to scream and just go on her.

 

Forcing every ounce of self control she had in her, Hyuna remained collected. Even if the girl in front of her ruined her life; her children’s lives.  

 

“Oh? That? He did. He did tell me how you were such a low class for forcing yourself on him.”

 

With a final glare, she brushed her way past the blonde lady. If it wasn’t for her self control, she could’ve already killed the lady. She was fuming mad. That all she wanted to do was scream, or at least even hit someone.

 

She’d only taken a couple of steps away from the ladies room, and her tears suddenly broke out. A drop following another one; and she was soon crying a river.



 

“What happened hyung?” Sehun was panicking, especially seeing the look on his hyung’s face. Luhan kept mum, only leading the way out of the ballroom. With hurried steps, he followed his hyung, worried and curious.

 

They ended up in the fire exit, running up to the floor above them. And there, he was greeted by Dani, Krystal and his Hyuna noona; the latter blankly staring at nowhere with unshetears in her eyes.

 

“Noona.” His voice trailed off, crouching down beside the lady. But she didn’t even acknowledge him.

 

His noona remained unfazed, dazed in her own world.

 

“Luhan oppa found her crying near the bathroom.” Dani told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Helpless, he turned to his hyung for any kinds of explanation.

 

But he was answered with a shake of his hyung’s head. Which he soon understood. Whatever the reason why his noona suddenly disappeared and came back like that might cause a bigger commotion.

 

“Noona. I’ll drive you home. Come on.” He offered, gently placing a hand on her noona’s.

 

No answer still.

 

Even Krystal and Daeun tried to talk to her. But to no avail, she remained silent. Not even a word.

 

And it was scaring them.

 

“No. I’ll go drive her. You guys, stay here.” They all turned to see his Joonmyeon hyung, emerging from the stairs. The newcomer also looking infuriated. He must’ve known the reason already.

 

His hyungs wouldn’t act that way if nothing big happened.

 

And even with his hyung’s arrival, his noona made no movements. She remained rooted to her position, not even acknowledging any of them.

 

And it was worrying him. What could’ve happened in that span of 30 minutes, and his favorite noona ended up like that?

 

She looked devastated.


 

The five of them, escorted his Hyuna noona to his hyung’s car. With a final reminder of how they would need to keep his Kris hyung busy, the car finally drove away.


 

“What happened hyung?” Was his first question, once they were out of everyone’s earshot. He was itching to hear the answer, if only not for his dearest noona.

 

Luhan turned to them, a grim look on his face. And that scared him. His hyung looked like he could even kill someone in a heartbeat.

 

“Im Jinah happened. The was here.” It was Krystal who broke the silence, looking pissed and angry at the same time.

 

Im Jinah?

 

Of course. The girl who was desperate to take his Kris hyung. And she would do anything just to have him, by all means.

 

“What? What did she do?” He asked, not really getting such a vague explanation.

 

“And why was she even here?” He added, suddenly feeling himseld getting worked up.

 

It’s like college days again. A trouble maker getting in between his friends. Even before, Im Jinah would always find ways to give the couple a reason to argue; or his noona to get hurt.

 

“She told Hyuna that she and Kris hooked up while he was in London. And she was taunting her, telling her how she cheated on Kris.” Luhan added, letting out an exasperated sigh. “It was her who told Kris that Hyuna cheated on him.”

 

No wonder his noona looked dejected.

 

“What’s going on? Why did Hyuna leave? Where are they going?” A voice soon joined them; and it was none other than the devil himself.

 

Kris was looking at them with furrowed eyebrows, worry crossing his face. He looked at each of them, waiting for answer.

 

He knew Daeun could already tell he was mad, and he felt her arm locking around his. Her way of telling him to leave it to his Luhan hyung; and he did.

 

But Krystal was a different story. Especially Jongin wasn’t around.

 

Jung Soojung was known for being blunt and very straight forward.

 

“Oppa! Your of a lady friend had to ruin eonni’s evening. How dare she even show up her face here.” The ever stubborn Krystal, angrily called out his hyung; her arms crossed against her chest.

 

“Krystal. Stop.” His Luhan hyung warned her, shaking his head. With Dani beside him, even if he was itching to lash out on his hyung, he forced h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter