Chapter 2- Park ___

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

Wearing the clothes Jay brought you last week, you walked along the hall, drawing attention towards her. Being a nice person you are, you smile at everyone who shyly greets you.

You stop in front of your locker and take out your books for the next lesson. 

"___." a familiar voice called you.

Smiling ear to ear, you turned around to face your best friend slash JP trainee, Bang Yongguk.

"Hello, yongguk oppa." you said as you close the locker and walk with him to your class.

"What are you going to do today?" He asked and you chuckled at his question.

"I always go to the studio and study there until Jay Oppa is done, as always, silly." you said.

"well, i heard you get a boyfriend and you didn't tell me anything so i'm asking you." he shrugs.

You gaped at him.

"where did you hear that! i DO NOT have a boyfriend!" you slapped his arm and some male students who heard it let out a sigh of relief.

"Website, duh." yongguk rolled his eyes.

You hurriedly check the website and groaned.

"He's asking for a photo with me! How is that a date?!!!!" you whined.

Yongguk chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Just tell Jay. He'll fix it up. cmon, we're gonna be late." he laughed as he pulled you along towards the classroom.

***

"Well done, Park ___. another perfect score." Mrs.Jung said with a smile as she handed you the test paper.

"thank you, Mrs.Jung." you bowed before you walk back to your seat, next to Yongguk.

"well done, Park ____." yongguk mimicked the teacher.

"stop it, oppa." you can't help but giggle.

The rest of the lesson go like the other day and when the lesson's over, you and Yongguk went to his car and go to JP Ent. Building.

***

2011/08/27 Saturday

By Seoulchae