Chapter 6- the president's sister!?

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

"uh, I'm Zico... Woo Jiho." he said and smile.

"oh, nice to meet you, zico-ssi. are you a trainee?" she asked, not bothering to give her name, which upsets him.

"yeah, a new trainee... i was lost, actually..." he said, scratching his head, embarrassed.

The girl just chuckled and stands up from the chair. She strides towards him and stops a meter in front of him, a sweet smile planted on her beautiful face.

"Where are you supposed to be? I can help you." she said.

"um, dance room with Jaewook-seonsaengnim... he just said room 3.. " Zico told her.

"ahh... jaewook oppa? Let's go then... I'll give you a short tour on the way." she said and walks in front of him towards the elevator.

Zico couldn't hold his eagerness to know her name.

"Um, i'm sorry,i didn't get your name.." he said.

She turns around as the elevator makes a "ding" sounds and smile.

"Ah, you're right. My bad.. i'm ____. Park ___" She said, holding out her hand.

Zico nods as he shook her hand and followed her into the elevator. He chuckled when he saw her pressing 11,10,9,8,7,6, and 5 button.

"okay then.. we'll be going to the 11th floor first. It's where the president's office is located. You can come here anytime you want if you want to discuss something with him." she said when they stop at the 11th floor.

"And this is the 10th floor. This is where you would discuss things such as artworks, concepts et cetera." she said when they stop at the 10th floor.

The elevator door opens at the 9th floor, revealing a minimalist yet creative hall.

"this. is where the artists OR trainees record their songs. 8th floor are also used for this kind of thing, recording, vocal practice...." Zico just nods at her short explanation.

"the 7th floor is the place where they practice their dances. There are three floors used for dancing and training, 5th through 7th floor. Jaewook oppa is ALWAYS in the 5th floor." she said as both of them arrived at the 5th floor.

She walked out first, followed by him.

"Room 3. Here we are." She smiles again and opens the door, revealing a guy who seems to be the teacher and some other guys who are on the floor, sweating.

The teacher looked at both of them before he bowed politely at her, confusing Zico.

"Don't do that, Jaewook oppa." she frowned but a small smile stayed on her face as she turns her face towards him.

"This is Zico. i believe he's the new trainee you're supposed to train. He was lost." she explains.

"ah yes. Zico you can warm up now." The teacher said.

"Are you leaving now,___?" Jaewook asked when she's about to walked out of the room.

"yeah, why?" she asks.

Zico stretched out as he listens to their conversations.

"Yongguk said he'll be coming here to talk about some moves. Maybe you'd like to see him?" he asked and she nods.

"sure. why not?" she said and sits a chair.

Zico tilts his head a little at the name. Is it her boyfriend? he thought.

"hyung! I need to know if you can teach me the dance for my song-- oh! ___!" A guy with a wide grins came inside.

Zico's furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her smiling at the guy.

"Jay Hyung is looking for you." he said.

'is she a trainee too?' zico's hope rises as he looked at her face again.

'really? i guess i'll go now. Goodbye everyone! It's nice meeting you, zico-ssi!" she waves at him and left the room.

Zico subconsciously smiles as he waved back.

"Hyung, who is that?" Zico asked the choreographer, wondering if the man in front of him knew anything about her.

Jaewook looks at Zico as if he's an alien.

"You don't know her?" he asks and Zico shook his head.

'but i want to cause i think i might be falling for her...' he thought.

"She's Jay Park's sister. Park ___." Zico's eyes widen at the answer.

'THAT'S PARK ___?!' he thought as he slaps his forehead.

'Damn. you just fell for your president's sister.' he thought again.

***

2011/08/29 Monday

By Seoulchae

 

PS: Sorry if it's a bit boring ^^"
L will come out in a bit. 

comment and subscribe!
thanks :D