Chapter 22- LOST

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

You smile, as the bus speed off. But then you saw another flashing light. You screamed as the Bus crashed with a Truck and rolled over. You hit your head hard and you were so sure it's bleeding. You crawled out of the bus, still grabbing your bag and few seconds after that, all you can see is blackness.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

"HYUNG!!!!!" Sungjong shouted, pointing at the crash with a pale face.

Myungsoo looked at the accident and he runs towards the bus.

"please be alive ___" he said as tears trickled down his cheeks.

They were going to go back to their house when they heard a loud sound of crash. When they saw the accident they knew, she was in there.

"She's over there!" Woohyun pointed at a girl lying on the street.

"____..." Myungsoo can feel his legs weakened at the sight of the girl he loves lying unconsciously.

"MOVE!" he pushed the people who were crowding her and held her in his arms.

"don't you dare to leave me..." he whispered, kissing her forehead

***

"what's wrong?" Yongguk asked when Jay accidentally dropped his glass. 

"no-nothing.. i just.. had a bad feeling.. i must be tired. you go shoot the MV, i'll be in the dressing room, sleeping." Jay said and walked off.

***

"ugh... where am i?" you croaked as you slowly open your eyes, adjusting to the light. 

"Hello, How are you feeling?" the nurse asked.

"i feel dizzy..." you mumbled.

The nurse laughed and call the doctor to check up on you. After the doctor left, she stayed and help you get drinks and food.

"You're so lucky to have them with you.. specially that guy over there, he won't fall asleep until you're stable..." she said, pointing to myungsoo who's sleeping next to infinite.

"Yeah..." you smile awkwardly.

Myungsoo stirred in his sleep and open his eyes slowly only to see you smiling. His smile grew as he abruptly run towards you and hugs you.

"____! thank God you're okay..." he said, kissing your forehead.

"excuse me, but who are you?" you asked.

"don't joke around ___" Myungsoo said.

"____? Is that my name?" you asked him.

***

2011/09/08 thursday

By seoulchae