Chapter 20- Kiss... Fail?

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

"Try this one..." Myungsoo puts a spoonful of food in front of your mouth.

"uwahh.. this taste better than the other one!!" you said the moment it went to your mouth.

Myungsoo smiles as he watches you eating and talking in glee. Both of you are too absorbed into each other, not noticing the presence of the other 6 guys hiding right behind the corner wall.

"ah." you drop your spoon and bent down to pick it up.

At the same time, Myungsoo bents down too to pick your spoon and your head accidentally bumped into each other and noticing the close gap between the two of you, both of you freeze with flushed cheeks.

He gazed at your eyes before he leans in. 

'is he going to kiss me? KYaaah~~!' you screamed in your mind as your heart beats like crazy.

His lips slightly brushed yours and you close your eyes.

"YAAaAH~!!!!"  you heard a loud shout and when you open your eyes, myungsoo is lying on the ground, groaning.

You look up and saw 6 guys looking at both of you.

"ehee..." you smile.

"How dare you leave us! with THIS GUY!" Seungyeol exaggerated, pointing at Myungsoo.

"HYUNG YOU ALMOST SCARRED HER!!!!" Sungjong screamed.

"I"M NOT! i was just...." myungsoo blushed, followed by you.

"who pushed me?" Myungsoo snapped from his blushing-embarrased state and glare at the guys.

They all smile and pointed at the maknae who's glaring at Myungsoo.

"you!" Myungsoo walks towards Sungjong.

"You were trying to kiss her!!!" sungjong defended when Myungsoo tackled him.

"So what?!!! Gosh you're such an.. UGH!!!" myungsoo said and chased after sungjong who run away.

***

"I take it you like him." Sunggyu said when Myungsoo and sungjong disappeared right around the corner.

"n-neh?" you blushed again, making the guys chuckled.

Hoya pats your head and sits next to you.

"He's a good guy. I think both of you are compatible with each other..." Hoya said.

"neh..." you just nod and blush redder.

"aigoooo, our ___ is so red~~" Woohyun laughed, pinching your cheeks.

"Oppa!" you whined.

"___ you really are different...." Dongwoo said when they calmed down.

"different?"

"yeah... no offense, but back then, well i think we still are, we hate rich people.... do you know how much they have tortured us? They have destroyed our families... that's why all of us live together.. we don't have anyone else..." Dongwoo said.

"But you're not! so we're glad we found someone like you... you're like a sister to us... and even though it hasn't been that long, i think we all have grown attached to you.." woohyun said with his cheeky smile.

"____, how does it feels for you to be Jay Park's sister? I'm just curious...." Sungyeol asked.

"Being rich.. sometimes is not that great... There are limitations on what you can or cannot do.. It's tiring and suffocating..." you said.

Everyone stay silent and you smile, looking far ahead.

"Sometimes you have to go to parties when you feel like being at home. Or if you want to get angry and hit someone, you have to restrain yourself or your image will be ruined... You have to smile no matter how pathetic your life is... Pretense is what we do best... specially at being lonely..." you said and chuckled.

You felt warmth around your body and when you turned your head, you saw Hoya, the second closest to you is hugging you, followed by the rest of the infinite.

"But i don't have to do that anymore.. I have you guys and i've never been this happy..." you smile wider.

"ARGGH!!!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Sungjong screamed and broke the hug.

He protectively hugs you and glared at his hyungs.

"yah, don't over react.." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"You want to get touchy touchy with her! ME NO LIKE IT!!!!!" sungjong stuck his tongue out and drags you out.

"Cmon,____, we have to escape from these.... creature!!!" sungjong said and run with you giggling next to him.

"oh god.. i'm so tired that kid..." myungsoo arrived, panting in exhaustion.

"where's ___?" myungsoo asked.

dongwoo pointed at sungjong and you who already far.

"YAH SUNGJONG!" Myungsoo shouts in jealousy.

"Jealous freak." sungyeol mumbled.

"mwoh?" myungsoo asked.

"JEEEAAALOOOOUSSSS~~ Someone is jealous...." Sungyeol sang.

"He's not even her boyfriend yet.. and he's acting like this...tch..." Hoya shook his head.

"Yaaaah!!!" myungsoo stomps his feet angrily again.

***

2011/09/06 tuesday

By Seoulchae