chapter 11- fail?

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

LISTEN TO THIS :D

Waking up to the blinding sunlight, you showered and grab a piece of toast for breakfast. You were going to grab your bag and head off to college when you realize today's the start of Holiday. you walked back to the living room and plop yourself on the couch, turning on the TV.

 

There's nothing in the TV that could entertain you. All you think about is the old stall you went to yesterday and the delicious smell of the so called 'cheap' foods. Glancing at the servants that were cleaning the house, you sighed again and walked to your room to change.

 

as you walk out, you carry your almost-full Bag.

 

Your servants already left since they only come to clean up the penthouse. You walk towards your car and drove off to JP Ent. Building.

 

***

Everyone were once again awed by your entrance to the JP Building. You smile as you strutted down the main lobby, towards the elevator. 

At the sound of "ding" the elevator door slid open, revealing a familiar looking guy.

 

"I know you! Zico ssi right?" you beamed at the sight of the guy.

 

Zico grins and nods before he bows at you.

 

"Don't bow to me.. we're the same age, right?" you said with a slight frown.

 

"well, i just found out last time you're Jay hyung's sister... i thought you were a trainee like me..." he said and you chuckled.

 

"then treat me like another trainee then.. it doesn't feel nice to be treated like this all the time.." you mumbled but he caught your words.

 

"Why not... Then you should call me Oppa." he said and you blink at him before you smile and nod.

 

"Are you going to practice?" you asked him.

 

"yeah.. they want me to train my rap and such... " he said.

 

"Oh... well, see you soon then oppa!" you waved at him when he walked out of the elevator while you stayed until it reached the top floor.

 

***

Locking the door of the empty room, you hurriedly open your bag and take out the hoodie you wore yesterday and wear it.

Not to forget the heavy eyeliner like yesterday, you walked out with the hood covering half your face, making you unnoticed by the staff. Smiling triumphantly, you went to the elevator and press the lobby.

Your body stiffened a bit when the elevator stops at the 5th floor and you can feel your legs weaken when zico walks in.

 

Releasing a slight sigh of relief when he didn't notice you, you leaned back on the elevator.

***

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

***

He had to go to his car to grab his rap sheet. Walking inside the elevator he looked at the only person inside. Her face is covered by the black hoodie and he notices she had heavy eyeliner. 

 

He didn't turn to look at her again but somehow her face seems oddly familiar to him, the pink lips, and the pretty features. His eyes widened as he snapped his head towards the girl leaning at the back.

 

"___?!" he pointed at the girl who jumped in shock.

 

***

2011/08/31 wednesday

By Seoulchae