Chapter 29- change

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

***

As always, Jay woke up at 8 a.m. Still a bit exhausted from yesterday's work, he went to the kitchen only to find the table empty, which is unusual since his sister usually already occupied one of the chair, eating toast. He looked at the door and sighed.

'maybe she's still mad at me.' he thought, grabbing himself a pice of toast.

By the time he's ready for work, ___'s still not out. He decided to knock on her door, only to receive no response.

"____?" he called again, grabbing the door knob and twisting it open.

"sh*t." was the only thing he can say when he saw the empty room and opened walk-in closet, revealing empty wardrobes.

He tried to look around the room and there it was, on the small table, a small note written by his little sister.

 

 

'Oppa, i've been feeling very lonely for some time now. You barely hang out with me anymore, to caught up in your work. Not that i hate it...

But somehow this huge gap is really frustrating.. So i decided to leave for now.

I'm going to live with those people who care for me like a family.

Don't look for me cause i really need some time alone, apart from you and the upper-class world.

Love you, ____'

 

 

He crumpled the letters and broke down. He looked at the frame on the small table. It was a picture of you and him, smiling happily. It was taken during a trip to Paris, few weeks before the death of their parents.

"i never knew you'd be tired of this..." he whispered.

then everything starts to come to him. The times when his sisters asked for the thousandth time, if he could just stay at home, or pick her up from school. the times he calls his sister to tell her he'll be missing dinner.

"I need to find you..." he said before getting up and walked out of the penthouse.

***

"What do you mean red?" you asked Woohyun.

That afternoon, infinite took you to a nearby salon to dye your hair.

"it'd be great. You'll look like park bom..." Woohyun said.

You finally nod and let the worker do the job. Thankfully you already took out money from your account so you can pay in cash.

"you look nice." Myungsoo kissed your forehead as both of you walked out of the shop few hours later.

"so where do we go next?" you asked them.

"Clothes. You CANNOT wear those branded clothes.. It's too fashionable in this area..." Sungyeol said.

"Fine then... Cmon~" you gleefully skipped with your red hair bouncing.

***

2011/09/12 monday

by seoulchae