Chapter 17- With the rapper part.1

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

 

It's been two weeks since you start hanging out with infinite. Everything has been going smoothly so far, though you're still sad from the fact that your brother hasn't called you yet. 

It was another cold day in Seoul. Buttoning your Alexander McQueen Coat, you entered the college, passing some students who secretly took photos of you. You noticed the clicking of Cameras and smile at them.

"Unni! I'm going to post this on my blog!! your clothes are jjang!" a girl said and you just bowed in return.

"Yo!" you heard someone called you and your eyes lit up at the sight of your rapper friend.

"Zico oppa!" you waved as he walks towards you 

Zico himself, coming from upper class family- though not as rich as you- is wearing his Balmain clothes, a style you personally like.

"i didn't know you go to this school, oppa." you closed your locker after you took out your textbooks.

"Jay hyung said this school has the best music major... so i decided to transfer here... what major are you?" he asked.

"just like me!! oppa, we'll be together with yongguk oppa tooo~" you sang happily when you saw his schedule.

both of you walked together towards your first class, attracting attention. Mostly on how both of you interact since you were known to hung out with Yongguk the most.

"are they dating?" they kept whispering.

You and Zico ignored them and kept talking.

"are you busy today?" he asked.

"no, why oppa?" you shook your head.

"wanna go to swings' concert?? i'm going to perform there..." he said.

"see? They're dating!!!" a guy sighed.

"Sure oppa!" you nod happily.

***

Listen to this :D

Your gaped at the nice guy that turned into a pro-rapper on the stage. It was breathtaking, and you knew why Jay scouted him. He's like a prodigy. When he finished his performance you clap your hands and wave at him which he saw. He smiles at you and winked before he run off the stage.

"Oppa you're really daebaaaak!!!" you squealed the moment you arrived at the backstage.

Zico smiles wider at your compliment.

"Oh, ___!" Swings came.

"Annyeonghaseyo. It's been a while..." you bow at him.

"yes.. how's Jay?" he asked and your smile disappear for a second before you do your eye-smile.

"He's busy with Yongguk oppa... " you said.

You chat with him for a while before you and Zico left the scene.

"where are we going oppa?" you asked.

You're not feeling as happy as before and Zico sensed it. He pressed the gas and his car speed off to an unknown place.

"secret." he winked.

***

2011/09/03 Saturday

By Seoulchae