Chapter 16- Sleepover and his determination

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

It was an amazing thing for you, to be able to laugh freely in front of these seven guys who used to hate you. You'd laugh at any joke attempt they made and for the first time in years, you can actually put on a smile.

"It's getting late... are you going back home?" Hoya asked.

You look at the clock and your eyes widened.

"The last bus just left!!!" you said, panicked.

"What?! Ajumma already went home too, where are you going to sleep?" Woohyun panicked too.

"She could stay with us!" Sungjong said with a huge grin, making myungsoo choked on his drink.

"what the hell, myungsoo..." Dongwoo who got spitted by him look at myungsoo in annoyance.

"sorry hyung..___ is staying?" he asked the rest.

"Can I?" your eyes brightened.

***

"It's very small..." Sunggyu said as they walk inside their home.

"uwaaa...... This is so cute!!!" you grab a huge teddy bear lying on the floor.

"It's sungjong. Cmon, you can sleep on Myungsoo and Dongwoo's room.. They'll sleep at ours." Woohyun said as he opened a door.

"This will be fun!" you whispered, entering the room.

"What fun?" Myungsoo asked from behind you, catching you in surprise.

"You scared me!" you slap his arm playfully.

"soo... what's going to be fun?" he asked again, raising his eyebrows.

"spending the night in here..." you said with a sweet smile.

Myungsoo swears he can feel himself blushing when he saw your lips curved upwards.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

He let out another sigh as he walked towards his car. He got scolded today for not making a 'good' rap. Well, when his inspiration suddenly eloped in a disguise, the shock caused him to forget what he's gonna write.

He messed up his hair that just got cut into a straight-down hair, like other k-pop idol's hairstyle. He didn't mind, heck, he didn't even realized his dreadlock was cut. His mind was filled with ___. Until now, he's still asking himself questions. "Why does she have to wear that?" he whispered the question, driving away from the JP Ent building. He was determined to know the reason.

Arriving at the Park Resident, he parked his car and went to the 17th floor, where he live.

The moment he walks in, he strides towards his bed and let himself fall on the bed.

"why can't i let you out of my mind,___?" he thought and smile a little before sleep took over him.

***

2011/09/03 Saturday

By Seoulchae