Chapter 32- Thanks for taking care of me

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

You worriedly looked at the clock. It was almost 2 a.m and the boys hasn't come back yet. Getting used to their noisiness, you can barely close your eyes in such silence. TV shows, snacks and books didn't help in distracting your mind from them.

'are they okay?' you thought, contemplating on whether you should go out to look for them or not.

But before you can change your clothes, the door slowly opened and 7 figures walked inside slowly.

"Where have you been?" you asked, making them jump in shock.

"Why are you still awake,___?" myungsoo hugs you and kiss your forehead.

"i can't sleep.. I'm worried..." you said, biting your lips.

They all look at you lovingly and give you a hug before they lie on the cold floor.

"aish, this is so tiring..." Sungyeol whined.

"What did you do?" you asked, hoping sungyeol would accidentally slipped it out of his mouth.

"doing this and that.. some work..." sungyeol said, making you frown.

"Just trust us,___. We don't want you to be too tired..." Woohyun ruffled your haid.

You nod and smile before you went to the kitchen to get them some water.

***

you bit your lips as you stared at your iPhone screen. Zico has been calling and texting you. NOt as much as Yongguk and Jay, but still it's a lot. The phone starts to ring again and this time you pick up the call.

"yes?"

"___. Where are you?" Zico asked.

"Oppa... we talked about this..." you sighed.

"You've been gone for more than a month ___! Everyone is worried about you!" Zico bursts.

You look at the grey sky and sigh again.

"I can't tell you cause you'll tell Jay oppa and he'll come to pick me up. i don't know when i'm going to come back. Bye oppa. Take care." you said before you end the call.

"____" Myungsoo called you.

"ne oppa?"

"come inside... we.. need to talk.." he said.

You take his hand and walk back to the living room where Infinite has gathered.

"____, we know you won't like this idea..." Sunggyu started.

"but you have to listen to us." dongwoo said.

"what's wrong oppa? YOu look like you're going to kick me out" you said with a slight chuckle but it soon faded when you saw their guilty expression.

"You want to kick me out..." you whispered and glanced at Myungsoo.

"It's not like that! we.." woohyun tried to explain but you already stand up with tears falling down.

You bowed at them.

"thanks then for taking care of me. Sorry for disturbing you." you said before you grab your phone, headset and wallet and run outside.

"Don't go." Myungsoo said.

"You want me to go. then you want me to stay? Make up your mind, oppa... i'm not strong enough to handle this..." you sadly smile before you walked away.

"we didn't get to explain anything..." Sungjong teared up since you already disappeared before they can chase you.

Myungsoo punched the wall and groaned.

"Relax, myungsoo... We can explain to her later okay..." Hoya puts his hand on myungsoo's shoulder to calm him down.

"she's hurting... because of a misunderstanding!" myungsoo said, totally frustrated.

"cmon, guys.. we need to find her..." sunggyu said.

***

2011/09/15 thursday

By Seoulchae