Chapter 23- Back

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

"so i'm Park ___, the sister of Jay Park, owner of JPent?" you said when they finished explaining to you.

Myungsoo nods and holds your hand. For some reason, though you don't remember him, you feel giddy and comfortable with him.

"And i'm your girlfriend..." you mumbled, not knowing why your cheeks feel warms.

They nod and start telling you everything they know while Myungsoo Slipped out of the room with your phone and dial a person.

"____!" he answered.

"Yeoboseyo, is this Jay Park?" Myungsoo asked.

"Who is this? where's ___?" He heard Jay' s panicked voice.

"I'm Myungsoo, ____'s friend.. She.. She got into an accident... and... lost her memories..." Myungsoo explained everything.

"I... Myungsoo-ssi, can you please take care of her for a while? I can't really go back now... Tickets' fully booked and.. i can only return in 2 week or so,... so please?" Jay said.

Myungsoo silently sighed.

"Yes i will.." he said before he ends the call.

***

They decided to bring you to their home when the hospital released you few days later. You and infinite got close again in a matter of seconds. You find their presence comforting, like a brother and with Myungsoo, you can even picture yourself with him though you haven't remember anything yet.

"Will i live here forever?" you asked.

"No, you'll go back to your.. penthouse when your brother came back..." Woohyun said and you pouted.

"But i like it here...i have you guys.. i don't remember anything about penthouse... but here, i have this.. familiarity and i like it hereeee..." you whined.

They chuckled

"You can always visit us, pabo." Sungyeol said, ruffling your hair.

***

They take you to the penthouse, and after you said goodbye, you went inside only to find your brother looking at you worriedly.

"jay.. oppa?" you asked as he hugs you tightly.

"I shouldn't have go .. are you okay now?" he asked.

"yes i am... they took great care of me... i really love Infinite, oppa..." you said.

"infinite?"

"yes... infinite, Myungsoo, sungjong, sungyeol,woohyun,dongwoo,hoya and sunggyu!" you beam.

"They're guys?" Jay gaped.

"Yes! but they're very nice... anyway, i'm going to go to my room... do you know where is it?" you asked.

"u-h..yeah.. here, let me help you with those bags.." Jay said and take your bag.

***

2011/09/09 friday

By seoulchae