FINAL

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS :'(

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS :D

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT FIC, WHICH WILL BE ABOUT YOU AND JYJ!!!

KEKEKEKE

***

you slipped inside the empty penthouse you have left for a month as quiet as possible. You traced the edge of the table and smile bitterly as you tried to miss this place but failed. Your mind keep wandering to the small house at the edge of Seoul. And once again your tears fell down your cheek.

You jump in surprise when you heard the front door clicked and opened, revealing your very own brother. His look is priceless when he saw you standing on the middle of so called "home'' with tears falling down.

"____?" he called, making sure he didn't hallucinate.

"Jay oppa...." you tried to put on a smile but failed.

He strides to you and envelopes you in a hug. You can even feel his tears fell on your shoulder.

"where have you been, idiot?! don't you know how worried i was?!!" he scolded you.

you smiles as your arms slowly hug him back.

"I miss you too oppa. It's been a while." you whispered.

***

"you went there?!" jay's voice rise.

After your arrival, both of you decided to put an end to this strained relationship. You start to tell him everything he has missed on.

"Infinite?" He asked you and you nod with sad eyes.

"Yeah.. myungsoo oppa...  i miss him oppa..." you said.

"Yah... come here..." he hugs you again.

Sitting on the couch you can finally find a sanctuary with your brother, the exact feeling when you're with infinite.

"Do you want to come with me tomorrow?" he asked.

"but i have lessons to attend.."

"you can skip. I want to give you a surprise." he smiles.

***

"What is this about?" you ask the three guys and one girl in front of you who stop you from entering the room. 

They just smile sheepishly.

"You'll never know how lucky you are ____" Hyorin shook his head.

"what are you trying to say?" you asked impatiently.

You can hear faint songs from inside.

"Are you going to let me in or not?" you asked.

"Well.... you'll love me for this..." Jay said.

Zico can't help but smile as he thinks about the surprise.

you rolled your eyes and twist open the doorknob.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!" 

"WHAT THE--" you didn't finish your sentence as you saw 7 figures drenched in sweat.

7 guys you know very well, who take care of you and love you, are now standing in front of you with a huge grin on their faces.

"_____" myungsoo is the one to walk over to you and hug you.

"wha- ho- "

"We're going to tell you yesterday but you already left.... we want you to go back home since we'll be living in park residence... As JP Trainees..." Woohyun smiles at you who's now smiling stupidly.

"so you guys didn't hate me?'' you asked.

they laughed as they gave you a family hug.

"Who can hate you huh?" sunggyu said.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO KISS HER CHEEK HYUNG!" Myungsoo roared when sungyeol cheekily kiss your cheek and ran.

you giggled at the sight of Myungsoo chasing Sungyeol around the dance room.

''well my life is not perfect. but i like it this way...." you smile.

***

2011/09/15 thursday

By Seoulchae

Thank you again guys lol

please support my other fic too :D

btw, i'll post the link to my new fic on my blog,so you can add me as friends if you want :D

bbyong!