Chapter 31- Hyorin

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

It's been 1 month. 1 month, 4 weeks, 30 days since you were gone. School already started and people start to notice your disappearance. Everyone in the upper class is trying to find where you are.

on the other hand, you're living the greatest time of your life. You start to work while infinite works at different place, and helping ajumma runs the stall. You're treated like a family, and you never got left behind. And to your surprise, you didn't miss the glamorous life one bit. You'd rather live in a poor-simple environment like this than having such luxurious life.

"Oppa, i'm gonna go to buy some books okay?" you said before you walked out the house.

You didn't attend university. Well, you've called and ask for a temporary absence and they let you have 1 semester off. But you're still eager to study so you decided to buy some books to keep your brain working.

***

"Hi!" you greet the owner and start to roam around.

"____?" you heard someone called you and you automatically turned around, only to face someone from JP ent. Hyorin.

"H-hyorin!" you said, shocked to see her.

"Oh my god! where have you been? People are looking for you!!!" she hugs you.

"And you didn't tell me you're Jay oppa's sister!" she flicked your head playfully.

You giggled and hug her back.

"So, tell me, what happened to you? you've been gone for a month, ___" Hyorin's voice turned serious.

You paid for the books and went to a small coffee shop before you told her everything, right after she swears not to say anything to anybody.

***

Hyorin nods silently. She has always been a good listener, never interrupting anything. And you're glad to have a girlfriend like that, the not-backstabbing- no y tipe.

"will you ever come back?" she asked with concern in her face.

you flashed her a small smile and shrug.

"i don't know yet. All i know is that i finally feel what it's like to have a real family and a real home...." you said to her.

She nods and decided to change the topic.

"so, how's your training?" you asked her.

"oh, it's doing good... I'm grouped with some girls... and we're gonna be called Sistar.." she smiles.

"uwaah!! i'm so happy for you!!!!" you squealed.

"oh, ___ there're some new trainees as well..." she tapped her lips.

"really?" 

"um. They just join few days ago.... and they're with Zico-oppa..." she said.

"oh really?!! are they good looking?" you asked, nudging her.

"yup! oh, by the way, what kind of guy is your boyfriend?" she nudges you back, making you blush.

"he's nice.. and protective.. and cute..." you said and both of you giggled as you start to talk about infinite.

"hello?" you picked your ringing phone.

"Jagiya?" Myungsoo's voice greets you.

"oppa!" you beam and Hyorin grins teasingly.

"we won't be home soon.. and we're not gonna eat dinner too.. so you should go to sleep first okay?" he said.

"why?"

"Well... we're kinda busy with work..."he said.

you sighed. It's been two days since they skipped dinner and you're worried if they worked too hard to earn more money.

"okay then oppa... take care.don't work too hard" you said.

"i won't.saranghae" myungsoo said.

"saranghae oppa" you smile before you end the call.

***

2011/09/14 wednesday

By Seoulchae

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZICOOOO~!!!!!!!