Chapter 27- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

Secured.Loved.Belonged.Home. That's how you feel to be with Myungsoo. You don't need the past memories to know you're in love with this guy next to you. Smiling brightly you laced your fingers to him and walk happily.

"Zico is your other best friend you told me about..." myungsoo said.

"are you jealous?" you teased and seeing his blushed face you giggled.

"You don't have to worry. I only love you. Or at least that's what i remember i feel~" you sang.

He just smiles but then the smile wiped off his face when you start to fell on your knees, clutching your head as you let out a painful whimper.

"yah, what's wrong?" Sungyeol runs back to you, followed by the rest of them.

"It.. hurts..." you whispered in Myungsoo's embrace.

Slowly, memories by memories starts to flashed back to you. The tears, the loneliness at the penthouse, the fake smile, the day you met infinite, how you fell for him. Unable to handle the sudden flow of memories you passed out.

"We should get her to the hospital..." Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo nods and picks you up bridal style and carries you.

"I have a car, you can ride with me. It's pretty big." Zico said.

They all look at him before following him.

***

Few hours later you woke up and got discharge since it wasn't anything serious. You were ecstatic though, knowing you don't have to lose your memories forever. But for Zico, it was something he feel grateful yet regret at the same time.

He sighed and take a look at you who's sitting next to him. He was driving you back to the penthouse. 

"Thanks." you smile before you get off the car, only to be greeted by the furious brother.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" he asked.

Zico hurriedly went towards him and bow respectfully.

"you. trainee, tell me, you went with her?" Jay asked.

"yes."

"where?"

"To meet my friends, infinite." you answered.

"and where do they live?"

You told him about the place they live in and Jay's eyes widen in disbelief.

"you know lower class people?!"" he asked while you glared at him.

"THEY'RE NOT! I love Myungsoo and i love all infinite! They give me something i never get!" you said, tears b in your eyes.

"oh really? What is it?'' Jay asked.

"hyung i don't think this is a good idea..." Zico said but shut his mouth when Jay shots him a glare.

"Love. Attention. They're willing to spend their time for me. Myungsoo even skipped his work to be with me! Have you ever done that? Ever since mom and dad left, you've changed. we're still close but somehow the gap is getting wider. I barely know you anymore..." you said.

Jay was speechless, so does Zico.

"Myungsoo? is he your.. boyfriend?" jay asked and you nod.

"You know it can ruin your image?" he asked and you nod.

"i don't care about image. I love him and he loves me. THat's all that matters.'' you said before you turn to Zico.

"Thank you for today." you bowed before you left them.

"Hyung, they're nice guys. I don't think you should worry too much." zico said before he left Jay.

***

'i can't do this anymore. i've had enough.' you thought.

***

Few hours later...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!!" Sungjong's high pitched voice greets you.

"ehee.. i'm gonna live here?" you smile sheepishy.

***

2011/09/11 sunday

By seoulchae