Chapter 7- meeting him

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

Your smile fell the moment your brother finished his sentence.

 

"I'm so sorry..." he said to you.

"It's okay... what can we do anyway... it's work we're talking about oppa." you just smile, hiding the fact that you want to cry right here and there.

"How long?" you asked.

"3 weeks, a month max...." he whispered and his heart hurt once again to see the hurt look in your face.

How he wished he could just bring you along but he knows he can't.

"And Yongguk oppa has to come too?" you asked.

"yes. It's for his Music Video..." he answered guiltily.

you sighed a little before you smile again.

"It's okay oppa. I'll be okay here." you said, hugging him.

"I'm so sorry.. i promise i'll try to go home as soon as i can.." he said.

***

Jay and Yongguk left the next day with some of the staff, leaving you alone in the enormous penthouse. It's sunday and you felt lonelier than ever though you always think you should get used to have your brother leave the city or country for work stuff.

you don't want to be selfish, you always said to yourself but when you've been living like this for years, a huge part of you wants him to stay with you all the time instead of dealing with work. You don't hate JP ent. you LOVE them. And you love it how your brother would make the building into 12 floors just to match it with your birth month. or how the 12th floor was rarely used, knowing you'd be going there a lot. But materials aren't enough to make you happy. no, you just want the old Jay back. The one who'd go to the ice cream stall secretly with you, the Jay Park that would secretly bought food from street vendor and eat it in your room, away from your parents.

You look at the clock, it's still 10 a.m. You don't really have any friends other than Yongguk and now you're stuck in doing nothing. Getting up from the couch, you make your way to the Walk-in closet and pick up your outfit and the hoodie. You put on some makeup, not forgetting to put on heavy eyeliner just like your 2NE1 unni before you grab your bag and walk out of your apartment, wearing the Hoodie 2NE1 unni gave you to cover up your face.

***

You randomly pressed the destination and stop at unknown place. Feeling excited for the first time in a while, you arrived at an unknown place, more like the side of Seoul after an hour of bus ride.

you hopped off and wave the driver goodbye. The area around is not as nice as the Seoul you know. It was somehow gloomy and has poor feeling. you walked around the neighborhood and after another hour of touring, your stomach grumbles. you gleefully approached a food stall and bowed politely at the ajumma.  

"Can i have 5 of this?" you asked with bright eyes.

The tired looking woman in her 50s smiles at the new face.

"sure,miss... do you want to eat here?" she asked and you nod, walking to an empty seat.

"Where are you from miss? i never see you around here before..." The woman asked as she served you with some rice cakes.

"Just call me ___, ajumma and yes i'm not from here.." you smile and bite the rice cakes.

"this is the best!!!" you squealed and the ajumma smiles again.

"how old are you,___?" she asked.

"me? i'm 20 this year!" you said, chewing on the rice cakes.

"Geurae? why are you here? It's not a good place to wander around for a young girl like you..." the ajumma said with worries written all over her face.

"what do you mean ajumma? i just pressed random destination and i got off here..." you smile and drink the tea.

suddenly, you heard loud voices coming and the ajumma smiles at the familiar sound as she gets up from her chair and went to the front.

"Ajummmaaaa~!!!!" you saw a tall boy with puffy cheeks calling her.

and soon, there are 6 other guys crowding the tent, not noticing you since you sit at the corner.

"I'm hungryy...." the handsome guy with a player face said as he pouts.

you giggled at his cute expression, surprising the 7 men. They all turned their eyes to you, making you stop giggling and shifted uncomfortably on your seat.

"a-anneyonghaseyo." you bowed to them.

"Who are you?" a girly guy asked.

"N-ne?" you stuttered, feeling a bit intimidated by the stares of the taller guys behind him.

"your name, girl." a guy with muscular body said.

'you cannot reveal your name to strangers! They could kidnapped you and take advantage of you!' jay's sentence suddenly come to your mind but it was too late since you already blurted out your name.

"___." you said.

They all look at you.

"it couldn't be that Park ___. She doesn't look like here... " A guy with wide grins said.

"she has the same name..." the cheeky guy said.

"yeah... but she looks so different." the guy with leader aura said.

You take a good look at everyone and your eyes stop at the quiet guy who's been staring at you. you blink, not noticing his slightly blushed face as he turns away.

"Aigo, don't interrogate her like she's some kind of criminal... ____, this is Infinite... Sungjong, sunggyu, dongwoo, sungyeol, hoya, woohyun and Myungsoo or L." the ajumma said.

'Myungsoo...' you thought as you smile at everyone.

for no apparent reason, his name sends a tingly feeling to your heart.

***

2011/08/29 monday

By Seoulchae